Scorned girlfriend's Khaleesi-level vengeance: Woman gets revenge on her cheating ex by sending him Game of Thrones spoilers EVERY week before he can watch the show
- User Khalessiscorned posted to Reddit asking for advice
- His ex girlfriend sends him Game of Thrones spoilers every week
- It was revenge for him cheating on her when they were together
- He has tried to block her but his ex has tricked him into seeing the spoilers
- The man got slammed by commenters who called him a 'cheating 'a**hole'
- See more Game of Thrones news and spoilers at www.dailymail.co.uk/got
After being cheated on, one woman has come up with a brilliant revenge plot to get back at her ex boyfriend: spoiling his favourite TV show.
The woman has, apparently, found creative ways to contact her ex to send him the spoilers each Monday, before he has a chance to watch each episode.
The 29-year-old man posted to Reddit asking advice on what to do about his ex-girlfriend and how he could stop her sending him spoilers.
Scroll down for video
Vengence: A man has taken to Reddit for advice after his ex girlfriend sought revenge on him by sending him Game of Thrones spoilers every Monday before he could watch it
Revenge plot: The man's ex girlfriend was seeking to punish him for cheating on her numerous times during their relationship
'I cheated on her with my ex and a couple of other girls,' the user, under the name Khalessiscorned, wrote. 'She found out shortly after we broke up, and understandably hates me.'
He admitted that he said 'some nasty things' during their breakup, and that his ex blocked him on all social media platforms afterwards.
'The Monday after season six premiered she unblocked me and I saw I had messaged from her,' he explained. 'I thought maybe she forgave me and we could move on, but it was literally just every spoiler from the first episode.'
'How can I get her to stop?': He asked Reddit for advice (above) to try and help him get his ex to stop sending the spoilers
Like a Lannister: The girl has created fake Facebook accounts to message her ex and sent him texts from other people's phones after he blocked her number
He went on to block on her every platform she would contact him on each week, from Facebook to Whatsapp, but she would find new and innovative ways each week to contact him.
First she messaged him from a friend's phone. Then she created a fake Facebook profile with a picture of a 'hot girl' so that he would add her, only to send him spoilers.
'I know I didn't treat her very well but I just want to watch my favourite show again,' he said.
The internet has spoken: Reddit comenters were not kind to the man, calling him a 'cheating a**hole'
Ouch: The post went viral on Twitter and was later deleted by Reddit
If he was looking for sympathy from Reddit commentators though, he was in for a big surprise. People called him a 'cheating a**hole' and sent him spoilers themselves as punishment.
The thread was also posted to Twitter where it quickly gained more than 3,000 retweets. A few hours after the post went live and had gained hundreds of comments, but was deleted soon after.
The plot is so intricate and so brilliant that the ex girlfriend could compete for the Iron Throne herself. We salute you Khalessi.
Most watched News videos
- She's on a roll! Diane Abbott has yet ANOTHER car crash interview
- Hero Londoners try to save victims of city's latest terror attack
- The bicycle thief: Step-dad steals bike to teach daughter lesson
- Kharum Butt appears with ISIS flag in documentary last year
- Amazing! Policeman dances with group of kids at 'One Love'
- Toddler copies dads road rage to turn air blue
- Gruesome moment zookeepers feed a LIVE donkey to tigers
- Brave bar worker jams door to stop terrorist forcing his way in
- Body of alleged attacker lies outside Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ariana Grande shares emotional moment with children's choir
- Suspected London terrorist appears with ISIS flag in documentary
- Video seems to capture the moment shots were fired in London Bridge