Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Community > Announcements

Notices

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

post a reply

Solandia 
Forum Admin

Exclamation IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE FORUM: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Dear all,

It is with some sadness that I have to announce the permanent closure of the Aeclectic Tarot Forum on the 14th of July, 2017. I've been running this community for seventeen years, and due to changes in my own personal life, it's now time for me to move on to other projects.

What will happen to all the posts?

The boards will be set to read-only so that our vast amount of Tarot information will be still be available on the Internet. Public threads will remain publicly accessible, and member or subscriber only boards will remain private.

Will I still be able to login to my account?

All accounts will be locked on the 14th of July, 2017. If you have private messages you'd like to keep or private threads you'd like to copy, please make sure you back them up before this date as you will no longer be able to login afterwards.

What about my subscription?

I'll be sending refunds for any new subscription or renewal payment sent since the 14th of June, 2017. If you have more than a month remaining on your existing subscription, please contact me via email with your membername and PayPal receipt and I'll work out a refund amount for your time remaining.

Is Aeclectic Tarot closing down too?

The main Aeclectic Tarot website and deck database will continue running and being updated as normal.

What happens now?

New threads will be disabled in Tarot Trading, Your Readings, the Reading Exchange, Lenormand Readings, Oracle Readings and Tarot Games & Fun. Please wrap up all trades and exchanges as soon as possible, as all new posts will be disabled in these boards on July 4th, 2017.

New posts and threads will continue in other forums until July 14th, 2017. On this date, all accounts will be locked and the entire forum set to read-only.

Old 1 Hour Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Solandia 
Forum Admin

What if I have a question about the shut-down?

Threads about the shut-down, goodbye threads, discussions of alternative tarot communities, and other questions can be posted in Talking Tarot. If you want to talk to me directly, please send me an email.

Thank you all for your contributions, posts, readings and conversations over the years - it's all of you that made this community the place that it is.

~ Solandia (Kate Hill)

Old 1 Hour Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today