Under wraps! Catherine Zeta Jones, 47, hides her raven tresses with silk scarf while lunching with husband of 17 years Michael Douglas, 72
Catherine Zeta Jones and hubby of 17-years Michael Douglas spent Sunday brunching in Malibu together.
The Welsh beauty looked nice in neutrals, as she donned breezy khakis, a brown peasant blouse and simple slides while wrapping her raven tresses up in a silk scarf.
Husband Michael, 72, was dressed down for the weekend, clad in a navy polo and white shorts while sporting a relaxed beard and hiding his hair under a white baseball hat.
It's a wrap! Catherine Zeta Jones wrapped her raven tresses up in a silk scarf while out with hubby Michael Douglas on Sunday
The 47-year-old actress embraced earthy hues for her daytime date with her love, keeping cool in camel slacks and a breezy brown blouse.
Catherine adorned her breezy look with a long tasseled pendant, diamond earrings and mirrored wayfarers.
Michael was ultra low-key in white shorts, a dark polo and flip flops while out. During their trip the pair enjoyed a private lunch which lasted over two-hours.
Weekend wear: While the Welsh born actress went for classic glamour in breezy brown, Michael was low-key in white shorts, a dark polo and flip flops
Lazy lunch: The pair enjoyed a private lunch which lasted over two-hours during their outing
The couple of nearly 17-years were first introduced in 1998 by Michael's War Of The Roses co-star Danny DeVito before going on to marry in November 18, 2000.
They briefly split in 2013 after a series of agonizing health woes for the pair.
Michael battled cancer in 2010, and Catherine struggled with bipolar II disorder that saw her check in to treatment centers in 2011, and again in April 2013. In May 2013 they separated and reconciled seven months later.
A long journey together: The couple of nearly 17-years were first introduced in 1998 but broke up briefly in 2013 when both Hollywood stars endured a series of health woes. They reunited in early 2014. Above Catherine and Michael are seen in May 2017
Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres during a candid interview in 2015 on her talk show, Michael revealed that their trials have been compounded by the spotlight, but the challenges have strengthened their bond.
'It can't be a one-way street,' he said. 'But I'm crazy about her. And yeah, I think every couple has their difficult times.
'The only problem is, as you well know, we're all in the public eye, and it tends to get a little more exposed than most.' He added: 'We're back stronger than ever.'
Most watched News videos
- Acrobat dances in cage suspended 100ft in air moments before tragedy
- Channel 4 documentary reveals new details on bookseller murder
- Man carries his adorably pathetic golden retriever up escalator
- Australian journalist rips into Donald Trump's G20 behaviour
- Busker gives rousing rendition of 'I dreamed a dream'
- Moment huge fire blazes furiously over Camden Lock Market
- Tourist brutally pushed down stairs after arguing with landlord
- Disgusting moment huge ear wax build up removed from woman's ear
- Man grabs a huge shark by the tail with unsurprising results
- Hats off: President Trump lends a hand to Marine who lost his hat
- Police officer yells at woman for leaving her children in hot car
- Heartwarming moment baby lioness is rescued from deep well
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.