'It happens!': Jessica Simpson pokes fun at herself for famous chicken-tuna question as Whole Foods found tuna in their chicken salad
Jessica Simpson has no problem poking fun at herself.
The 36-year-old posted a screenshot from a Time article titled 'Whole Foods Discovered Its Chicken Salad Actually Had Tuna.'
And back when Jessica was rising to fame on MTV's Newlyweds, she pondered if Chicken Of The Sea was a can of tuna or chicken.
Good humour: Jessica Simpson, 36, poked fun at herself for her famous chicken-tuna question on Sunday; (pictured May)
Therefore, the fashion mogul hilariously captioned the magazine snap: 'It happens to the best of us.'
In 2003, Jessica starred with then-husband Nick Lachey on the reality show that showcased the two lovebirds' daily grind.
In one episode, Jessica ate Chicken Of The Sea brand tuna and asked the question that went viral and shot her further into the fame stratosphere.
Hilarity ensues: Jessica posted this snap with the caption: 'It happens to the best of us'
Where it all began: When Jessica was rising to fame on MTV's Newlyweds, she pondered if Chicken Of The Sea was a can of tuna or chicken
'Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna but it says, Chicken By the Sea. Is that stupid?,' asked the gorgeous blonde to her exasperated husband.
Nick eventually let her know that it was indeed tuna and Jessica has been living it down ever since, but, obviously, with great humor.
The couple divorced in 2005 and Jessica went on to marry Eric Johnson and together they share five-year-old daughter Maxwell and four-year-old son Ace.
Better times: During the MTV Newlywed area, Jessica was married to Nick Lachey; pictured here winning the People's Choice Award for their show in 2005
Meanwhile, The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced on July 1 that a poultry farm has recalled about 440 pounds of mislabeled buffalo chicken salad products.
The products contained tuna, an allergen, and were distributed to around 35 Whole Foods in Western Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
However, there have been no reports of anyone suffering ill-effects.
New beginnings: Jessica went on to marry Eric Johnson and together they share five-year-old daughter Maxwell and four-year-old son Ace; (pictured May)
Most watched News videos
- Man carries his adorably pathetic golden retriever up escalator
- These two babies can't get enough of vibrating powerfit
- With the help of glasses a baby sees mother for first time
- Channel 4 documentary reveals new details on bookseller murder
- Australian journalist rips into Donald Trump's G20 behaviour
- Acrobat dances in cage suspended 100ft in air moments before tragedy
- Disgusting moment huge ear wax build up removed from woman's ear
- Tourist brutally pushed down stairs after arguing with landlord
- Busker gives rousing rendition of 'I dreamed a dream'
- Heartwarming moment baby lioness is rescued from deep well
- Hats off: President Trump lends a hand to Marine who lost his hat
- 'Air Canada flew directly over us': Near miss at SF Airport
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.