New mum Jennifer Metcalfe shares her first baby picture... two weeks after welcoming a son with beau Greg Lake
She's yet to release the name of her first-born, two weeks and four days after the birth.
But Jennifer Metcalfe has served up the first glimpse of her newborn son, with a picture featuring 'her boys'.
With partner Greg Lake captured clutching the baby's 10 tiny toes, Jennifer gave an insight into what life's like for the new parents, after four years as a couple.
Scroll down for video
10 tiny toes: Jennifer Metcalfe shared her first baby picture on Sunday night, after welcoming a son with Greg Lake (pictured holding the baby's toes) at the end of June
Greg later reposted the same picture with the caption: 'Amazing first FULL day out with the family.'
The Hollyoaks actress and former Geordie Shore star are no doubt saving the name, and the first picture of the baby's face for a big reveal.
The couple welcomed their first child at the end of June with a representative for Jennifer confirming the news in a statement to MailOnline.
It said: 'We are delighted to announce that our client Jennifer Metcalfe and partner Greg Lake have welcome a baby boy into the world yesterday. Mother and baby are doing fine'.
Baby Lake: After promising that they would not find out the sex of Baby Lake, the duo have also yet to reveal what they have called him
Jennifer and Greg announced they were expecting their first child earlier this year but they were adamant they didn't want to find out the little one's sex until the birth.
Jennifer said at the time: 'I don't want to know. I want to get through the last push ... I feel like I have had an eight-month hangover and it never ends.
'I've had everything from lack of sleep, constipation and sickness. I told Greg I can ditch the holidays but all I want to do is sleep, poo and eat! I'm just looking forward to this one arriving.'
Amazing: Jennifer and Greg have now been together for four years, but recently revealed that they had lived together because of work
The stunner had a busy time in the run up to her labour as she admitted last month that she and Greg had just moved in together for the first time.
Jennifer - who has been dating the hunk for four years - said: 'We never lived together before because of work.
'His business is in Newcastle and I'm in Liverpool filming for Hollyoaks so we don't get to spend much time together. But I am so excited to live with him. We are just like best mates.'
Jennifer, who has been on the Channel 4 soap for 11 years, has also confirmed she will be taking a year off Hollyoaks now that the baby is here.
Finally a family: The couple are delighted to become parents
Most watched News videos
- Busker gives rousing rendition of 'I dreamed a dream'
- Channel 4 documentary reveals new details on bookseller murder
- Moment huge fire blazes furiously over Camden Lock Market
- Acrobat dances in cage suspended 100ft in air moments before tragedy
- Man carries his adorably pathetic golden retriever up escalator
- Tourist brutally pushed down stairs after arguing with landlord
- Disgusting moment huge ear wax build up removed from woman's ear
- Heartwarming moment baby lioness is rescued from deep well
- Australian journalist rips into Donald Trump's G20 behaviour
- Man grabs a huge shark by the tail with unsurprising results
- These two babies can't get enough of vibrating powerfit
- Police officer yells at woman for leaving her children in hot car
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.