This is what 59 looks like: Entrepreneur Kim Broderick reveals her secrets to staying young
- Kim Broderick, 59, is an entrepreneur and former marketing executive
- She lives in North Yorkshire with her partner Brent and has two children
- Kim recommends having Botox and drinking almond milk to stay looking young
After retiring from a career in marketing, Kim Broderick is now an entrepeneur. She has two children and lives in North Yorkshire with her partner Brent.
YES, I USE BOTOX
A key part of my beauty routine is Botox, which I’ve been getting twice a year for the past five. It works wonders to beat the frown and laughter lines around my eyes. No one ever suspects — I’m just always told I look ‘well’!
Kim Broderick, 59, is an entrepreneur and former marketing executive. She lives in North Yorkshire and recommends having Botox and drinking almond milk to stay looking young
My favourite beauty treatment is the 3D Lipomed Radio Frequency facial. It uses a warm grill device to deliver heat to the skin, in order to stimulate collagen and elastin regeneration. It’s given me such a healthy glow and I now top it up with another session every month. Available at 3d-lipo.co.uk.
TAN LIKE A PRO
I’m often asked if I’ve been away on holiday and when I say no, people want to know my bronzing secret! I apply ridiculously cheap Creightons Bronze Ambition Fake Don’t Bake (£1 for 100ml, wilko.com) every three days. For a smooth, natural finish, I exfoliate beforehand and use cotton buds to wipe away any excess colour.
Every morning I drink 25 per cent almond milk: it is rich in vitamin E, which is crucial for healthy skin. I also use it to make my own DIY face masks, as it gives me a gorgeous, healthy glow. I mix it with honey, which is naturally anti-bacterial, and great for fighting inflammation and reducing redness.
Its so important to get enough sleep. It used to take me three hours to drift off every night. It is terribly ageing! The best trick I’ve found is to listen to an audio tape of a book I’ve already read. I don’t have to concentrate too hard, but it’s a lovely, comforting way to nod off. I’ve been doing it for two years and it only takes me half an hour to drift off.
Kim is the founder of Nutty Health (nuttyhealth.co.uk)
Do you look young for your age? Tell us your secrets at inspire@ dailymail.co.uk
Most watched News videos
- Channel 4 documentary reveals new details on bookseller murder
- Man carries his adorably pathetic golden retriever up escalator
- Busker gives rousing rendition of 'I dreamed a dream'
- These two babies can't get enough of vibrating powerfit
- Heartwarming moment baby lioness is rescued from deep well
- Moment huge fire blazes furiously over Camden Lock Market
- Acrobat dances in cage suspended 100ft in air moments before tragedy
- Tourist brutally pushed down stairs after arguing with landlord
- Disgusting moment huge ear wax build up removed from woman's ear
- Marvyn Iheanacho runs through the street with Alex Malcolm's body
- Australian journalist rips into Donald Trump's G20 behaviour
- Police officer yells at woman for leaving her children in hot car
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.