Take that, haters! Ariel Winter wears Daisy Dukes again after hitting back at critics of her summer wardrobe
She just defended herself from online bullies who were critical of the tiny shorts she wore in a recent Instagram post.
And Ariel Winter wasn't letting the haters get to her as she stepped out not long after in a pair of Daisy Dukes.
The 19-year-old left little to the imagination in her tiny jean shorts as she headed out for lunch at Fred Segal in Los Angeles on Friday.
Scroll down for video
Take that, haters! Ariel Winter wasn't letting the bullies get to her as she stepped out not long after in a pair of Daisy Dukes in Los Angeles on Friday
Ariel's shorts were teamed with a loose black sweatshirt that was knotted at the front to show off her belly.
She had her red locks scraped back into a messy little bun and made up her complexion with long lashes and pink lipstick.
The Modern Family star topped off her look with a pair of chunky black boots and had a white purse slung over her shoulder.
She carried two brown paper bags along with her car keys.
Cheeky: The shorts clung to Ariel and left little of her physique to the imagination
These boots were made for walking! Winter hit her stride in chunky black ankle boots
Strolling outside into sunny LA, Ariel looked little fazed after being the target of haters who commented on an ensemble she wore in a recent Instagram post.
The teen took to Twitter on Thursday to respond to the critics.
'Pretty annoyed about the focus on the fact that I wear shorts, and the commentary that I'm "squeezing" into them or the idea that it's not okay for me to wear shorts. It's SUMMER. Get over it.
Out of sight, out of mind! Strolling outside into sunny LA, Winter looked little fazed after being the target of haters who commented on an ensemble she wore in a recent Instagram post
'I'm not a whore because I wear shorts and tank tops': People were critical of the outfit she wore in a recent Instagram post
'It's hot, I'm obviously going to wear minimal clothes. I'm not going to suffer in a turtleneck to please anyone.
'I'm not a whore because I wear shorts and tank tops. I'm a normal girl. Also, I'm not "squeezing" into anything. My shorts fit me and everything I'm doing is just fine. Please leave young women alone.
'We're just living our lives. It's really troubling that we even have to deal with this kind of stuff nowadays. Please stop criticizing everything everyone does!!!!! Rant over!'
'Get over it': The teen took to Twitter on Thursday to respond to the critics
Most watched News videos
- Kelly Brook shares throwback of her watering her vegetable patch
- Anna Wintour twerks next to Selena Gomez and The Weeknd
- Rio's mother speaks about his grief after losing his wife Rebecca
- First ladies Melania Trump and Brigitte Macron tour French river
- French marching band treats Trump and Macron to Daft Punk medley
- Hilarious moment man invited onto Wimbledon court to play in skirt
- Hilarious French Bulldog sounds just like race car
- Caught on camera delivery man defecates on resident's property
- See what happens when dad is told he's going to have a FIFTH daughter
- Father plays Despacito to daughter who cant help but dance
- Mourners gather ahead of Bradley Lowery funeral
- Little girl found by news helicopter after her family car was stolen
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.