Justin Bieber throws back to his baby-faced pop days as he reaches out to 12-year-old Cruz Beckham to advise him on his burgeoning singing career
He was discovered by Scooter Braun on YouTube when he was just 13 years old.
The Baby hitmaker, now 23, posted a black and white picture of himself as a child, with the caption: 'Your boy.'
Scroll down for video
Thinking back: Justin Bieber reminded his fans just how baby-faced he was by sharing a sweet Instagram snap of the singer and his mother
The singer was wearing a striped shirt as he snuggled up to his mother Pattie, now 42, who was wearing a white T-shirt with a darker cardigan.
Justin looked slightly younger than he was at the start of his music career and had not yet grown out his chestnut locks into his signature swept forward look.
He looked peaceful as he put his arms around Pattie and looked towards the camera.
Justin, who has experimented with different hairstyles, later compared his throwback look to his current cut.
Same hair? Even though Justin has experimented with his hairstyles throughout his career, his current cut looks very similar to his style as a youngster
He posted a recent image side by side with the old photo with the caption: 'Same hair?'
The cute snaps sent fans wild as the original post gaining 2.2 million likes, while the comparison shot received 1.6 million likes.
Justin may have been thinking about his early days of stardom as he gave advice to 12-year-old Cruz Beckham, who launched his music career in late 2016.
Similar beginnings: Justin may have been thinking about his early days of stardom as he gave advice to 12-year-old Cruz Beckham (L)
Like the Sorry singer, Cruz has been signed by manager Scooter, 36, and Justin has pledged to be 'always around to give advice' to the youngster, as he thinks he has what it takes to make it big.
He told the Sunday Mirror: 'Cruz Beckham could be the next superstar, for sure. He has pretty talented parents in the first place and is a pretty talented kid - I back him completely.'
And Justin's best piece of advice for Cruz is to 'stay close' to his famous parents, David and Victoria Beckham.
Child star: Like Justin, Cruz has been signed by manager Scooter Braun and the Sorry singer has pledged to give him guidance
He added: 'He has been blessed with such great parents, so if he wants to break into the industry, my advice would be to stay close to them.
'I'm always around to give advice when he needs it, but mum and dad will know best.'
Justin is also friends with Cruz's older brother, 18-year-old photographer Brooklyn Beckham.
Famous friends: Justin is also friends with Cruz's older brother, 18-year-old photographer Brooklyn Beckham
Most watched News videos
- Jada Pickett Smith: 'Unconventional marriage works for us'
- Prince Harry jokes about saying no to being dressed up by mother
- Elton John discusses the attributes Harry inherited from Diana
- William reveals he tells his children bedtime stories about Diana
- Hilarious moment Will Young falls down stairs on Pitch Battle
- William and Harry talk about their childhood with mother Diana
- John Heard tribute: Home alone dad, his most iconic role
- 50-year-old male model defies ageing process looking decades younger
- William and Harry discuss the rawness of talking about mother Diana
- Tour de France winner Chris Froome is congratulated by wife and son
- 'You're under a citizen's arrest': Shocking Fergus Beeley road rage abuse
- Shocking moment women brawling in front of terrified children
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.