Fab at 48! Jennifer Lopez stuns in sheer LBD while celebrating shared birthday week with beau Alex Rodriguez in Miami
Their love appears to be written in the stars.
The diva, who turns 48 on Monday, wore a sensational sheer mini dress that featured some strategically placed patches to protect her modesty.
Scroll down for video
Sheer brilliance: Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez celebrated their birthdays in Miami on Saturday night
In the photo, her brunette locks are worn straight down, but later in the night she put them in a ponytail which showed off her massive hoop earrings.
Lopez carried a sparkly clutch purse with her as she posed with her beau, who turns 42 on Thursday.
Rodriguez looked smart in a blue suit, he kept the first few buttons of his undershirt undone to beat the Miami heat.
Leo season: The singer and actress turns 48 on Monday, the former Yankee turns 42 on Thursday
A-Rod shared a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the bash on his Instagram Stories including a shot of the couple posing with a decadent gold and white cake which was embellished with flowers and some silver detailing.
Though Lopez is known as the musical one of the pair, Rodriguez appeared happy to have his go on the dance floor, passionately singing along to Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline.
He posted another cuddled up shot with his lady love sitting on his lap and wrote 'Bronx' with it.
Hometown heroes: A-Rod shared this photo which he wrote Bronx on, representing the borough J-Lo was born in, he played for the Yankees, aka the Bronx Bombers until 2016
Lopez was born in the NYC borough, while Rodriguez played on the Yankees, also known as the Bronx Bombers, until his retirement in 2016.
The pair have been dating since early this year after bumping into each other at a restaurant and subsequently going on a dinner date.
They have been nearly inseparable since, traveling to New York, Miami, Paris, Las Vegas, the Dominican Republic and several other destinations together in the last seven months.
Performer: Though Lopez is known as the musical one of the pair, Rodriguez appeared happy to have his go on the dance floor
So sweet: He had a passionate sing-a-long to Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline as J-Lo watched
She has nine-year-old twins Max and Emme from her marriage to Marc Anthony and Rodriguez has two girls Ella and Natasha with his ex Cynthia.
When asked by Ellen Degeneres if the pair want more children together, Lopez replied, 'Oh, my God. We're just having a nice time right now.'
He will surely be with his love when she returns to Las Vegas for her All I Have residency at Planet Hollywood for a run of shows in September.
Festive: The retired MLB star shared this group photo with friends and wrote 'BDAY!'
Most watched News videos
- William and Harry talk about their childhood with mother Diana
- William and Harry discuss the rawness of talking about mother Diana
- Elton John discusses the attributes Harry inherited from Diana
- William reveals he tells his children bedtime stories about Diana
- John Heard tribute: Home alone dad, his most iconic role
- Prince Harry jokes about saying no to being dressed up by mother
- Heroic Starbucks customer hits armed robber with chair
- Shocking moment Danish man is engulfed in a ball of flames
- Schoolgirl tells how she fled ISIS after being held captive
- Jada Pickett Smith: 'Unconventional marriage works for us'
- 50-year-old male model defies ageing process looking decades younger
- Drunk driver Marilyn Aguilera loses DUI crash plea deal
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.