Poker face: Paris Jackson poses topless while playing cards in Instagram snap
Paris Jackson appeared to be topless as she sat at a table considering some playing cards in an photo she's posted to Instagram.
The Saturday upload showed the 19-year-old resting her face in her left hand, though she'd slipped on multiple bracelets and necklaces.
A bit of rainbow drapery with an elaborate black elephant design dangled behind the daughter of Michael Jackson as she regarded the hand in front of her.
Scroll down for video
The hand she's been dealt: Paris Jackson appeared to be topless as she sat at a table considering some playing cards in an photo she's posted to Instagram
She's covered the July issue of Vogue Australia this year, giving them an interview in the form of text messages in which she's preened: 'I have so many causes that are dear to my heart and fighting for the people, I feel, is my duty.'
Insisting: 'I really want to leave a positive imprint in the fashion world,' she's maintained that 'I already have many young girls looking up to me and I want to be something their parents are OK with them looking up to.'
Christine Centenera styled the blonde in Prada to be photographed by the legendary Patrick Demarchelier for this cover of the Sydney-headquartered Vogue Australia.
'PARIS JACKSON X VOGUE': She's preened to the July issue of Vogue Australia that 'I have so many causes that are dear to my heart and fighting for the people, I feel, is my duty'
Paris is the King Of Pop's daughter by his second wife Debbie Rowe, who'd succeeded Lisa Marie Presley and stayed married to him from 1996 to 1999.
A nurse, Debbie had met the Thriller singer while working at the medical center where he was being treated for his infamous skin condition vitiligo.
Paris has also got two siblings: elder brother Prince, also Debbie's son, and younger half-brother Blanket, who was brought into the world via surrogacy.
Parentage: Paris is Michael Jackson's daughter by his second wife Debbie Rowe, who'd succeeded Lisa Marie Presley and stayed married to him from 1996 to 1999
Interviewed in the April issue of Harper's Bazaar this year, Paris has reminisced of her upbringing that 'When I was a kid, I was with my dad and my two brothers.'
She's maintained that 'Growing up, I was treated as the favorite because I was the only girl. I was the princess; I was perfect in my dad's eyes,' she's recalled.
During another point in that interview, Paris bewailed the fact that 'All anyone wants to talk about is my father,' explaining to the magazine that 'it makes me sad.'
With Aunt La Toya: Paris has also got two siblings: elder brother Prince, also Debbie's son, and younger half-brother Blanket, who was brought into the world via surrogacy
Most watched News videos
- Priebus says he offered to resign, was not asked to resign
- Angry driver repeatedly crashes into car before speeding off
- Man almost dies after backflip from bridge goes wrong
- Adorable polar bear cub frolics in the snow as she awaits her name
- Coco Austin flaunts her ample assets in two piece swim suit
- Surveillance video shows customer brutally knockout valet
- Is Steph Curry mocking LeBron James in wedding video?
- President Trump fires Chief of Staff Reince Priebus
- Shocking moment 'multiple murderer' attacks prison guard
- Sumner Redstone with Sydney Holland at an event in 2014
- Boomer Phelps is absolutely adorable in Huggies commercial
- Nicki Minaj brags as she boards plane to Prague