Geordie Shore star Chloe Ferry flaunts her peachy posterior and tiny waist in a cheeky thong swimsuit
She's no stranger to baring her derriere in thong bodysuits on her wild Newcastle night out.
And Geordie Shore favourite Chloe Ferry was up to her old tricks on Tuesday when she posted a rather risque snap of herself modelling a skimpy denim look swimsuit.
The reality star, 21, was showing off her bulbous bottom in the thong swimwear, posing facing the wall to showcase her posterior in all its glory.
Scroll down for video
Peachy posterior: Geordie Shore favourite Chloe Ferry was up to her old tricks on Tuesday when she posted a rather risque snap of herself modelling a skimpy denim look swimsuit
She was make-up free in the snap and wore her hair pulled back in a loose braid.
Chloe captioned the picture, 'Messy hair don't care', but her fans were quick to point out that no one was looking at her derriere.
'More like a**e out don't care', one follower joked, while another enthused, 'Those are some squats u been doin'.
The Newcastle lass' sexy snapshot comes after she confessed that her on/off boyfriend Sam Scott nearly DIED during a steamy romp.
Cheeky: Chloe captioned the picture, 'Messy hair don't care', but her fans were quick to point out that no one was looking at her derriere
Explaining that the shocking incident happened during their stint on Ex On The Beach, the 21-year-old told The Sun Online: 'You don’t see it on the show, but it was really scary, we thought he was going to die.'
She continued: 'We couldn’t find his inhaler anywhere so we just had to sit and wait for him to get it under control.'
Backing up Chloe's sentiments by revealing he panicked about being near death, Sam added: 'We were running around the room naked, desperately looking for my inhaler, it was actually pretty embarrassing.'
Too much information: The Newcastle lass' sexy snapshot comes after she confessed that her on/off boyfriend Sam Scott nearly DIED during a steamy romp
The pair can currently be seen on this year's series of Ex On The Beach, with Sam making an explosive arrival to the show during Tuesday's episode.
After Chloe claimed that Sam was 'off limits' to any of the girls in the villa, the DJ and club promoter went on a rampage, ranting that he didn't want to be in a relationship with the reality starlet.
His anger continued to rise as Chloe sought solace in Marty's arms, with the two men having a tense stand off.
Chloe recently revealed that she didn't feel confident during her time on the show, as the quick turnaround between filming Geordie Shore and EOTB left her no time to diet.
She said: 'We couldn’t find his inhaler anywhere so we just had to sit and wait for him to get it under control'
Most watched News videos
- Sinead O’Connor posts concerning suicidal video on Facebook
- CCTV: Jogger pushes woman into busy road and keeps on running
- Cheering as 'ISIS schoolgirl' Linda Wenzel is captured in Mosul
- North Korea threatens United States following UN Sanctions
- The farmhouse where model Chloe Ayling was kept for six days
- Bikini gals in cheeky line-up competing for best bottom in Brazil
- Spanish border officer breaks leg as he trips fleeing migrant
- Paramedic violently kicks pregnant nurse in outrageous CCTV footage
- Heart-warming moment man serenades grandma on 98th birthday
- Chloe Ayling is 'naive' to get into that position says friend
- Malia Obama looks 'dazed' being carted out of Lollapalooza
- Snapchats Amir Khan deleted MINUTES after posting on Dubai night out
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.