Aaron Carter shares snap of abs in shirtless selfie... following split with girlfriend Madison and confession of attraction to both men and women
It has been a whirlwind week for Aaron Carter.
Yet the pop star turned his attention to his physique on Sunday, with a selfie shared to Twitter.
In the black-and-white snap, Aaron, 29, put his tattoos and midsection at the forefront, as he posed sans shirt in a bathroom.
'Goodnight world': Aaron Carter, 29, shared a selfie on Twitter on Sunday
'Goodnight world. Your love and support means everything to me. I adore all my fans. Never forget that,' he wrote alongside the photo.
On Saturday, the I Want Candy singer took to social media to say that he was attracted to both males and females.
The Tampa, Florida native recalled a time, at age 17, that he 'had an experience with a male.' Aaron said he first started finding both sexes 'attractive' at the young age of 13.
'I had an experience with a male': On Saturday, the I Want Candy singer took to social media to say that he was attracted to both males and females
'This doesn't bring me shame, just a weight and burden I have held onto for a long time that I would like lifted off of me,' he began.
'I grew up in this entertainment industry at a very young age and when I was around 13-years-old I started to find boys and girls attractive.'
'There were years that went by that I thought about it, but it wasn't until I was 17-years old, after a few relationships with girls, I had an experience with a male that I had an attraction to who I also worked with an grew up with.'
Split: One daily following his post, ET reported that the star and girlfriend Madison Parker, 29, called it quits a week prior. They are pictured in Carson, CA in May
One daily following his post, ET reported that the star and girlfriend Madison Parker, 29, called it quits a week prior.
The couple, who first began dating in late 2016, had an amicable break-up, a source told the site.
'The split was very amicable. Aaron is continuing to focus on his personal self with regards to his truth, health and music.'
Aaron confirmed the news on Monday, after a Twitter user said he was 'sorry that your g/f dumped you.'
'I was never dumped. It was a very amicable split over a week ago and we will both always love each other. All is well. #MovingForward.'
'It was very amicable': Aaron confirmed the news on Monday, after a Twitter user said he was 'sorry that your g/f dumped you'
Most watched News videos
- Jillian Michaels argues with Italian yacht crew who demand more cash
- Katherine Webb and Tripp give big welcome home to A.J. McCarron
- Jennifer Garner heads to church in a stripped top and white skirt
- Dave Chappelle: Donald Trump is a bad DJ at a good party
- Mary Kay Letourneau in court on rape charges in 1998
- Former union boss bailed on rape charges leaves Brisbane court
- RHONY's Luann de Lesseps married Tom D'Agostino Jr on New Year's
- Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich seal wedding with a kiss
- Jazz Jennings candidly questions her parents about vaginas
- OJ Simpson smiled in 1995 after he was acquitted of murder
- WH: Never appropriate to lie, President got no calls from scouts or Mexico
- Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich enjoy a boat ride after wedding
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.