Short and sweet! Bella Hadid look nearly unrecognizable with short, slick locks and a crimson pout on the cover of Vogue China
Bella Hadid isn't one to blend into a crowd.
And the 20-year-old stunner was sure to stand out while she graced the September issue of Vogue China besides model Chu Wong.
The 5foot9 model embraced afashion forward edge for the East Asian mag, sporting her tresses in a sleek, wet crop while flaunting a crimson pout while clad in couture.
Cutting edge! Bella Hadid¬†embraced a fashion forward figure for the September cover of Vogue China, where she sports slick, wet tresses and crimson lips with model Chu Wong
The IMG repped beauty dazzles in the spread shot by French fashion legend¬†Patrick Demarchelier.¬†
Bella dazzled on the cover where she wears a sheer black gown scattered with golden stars while offering a piercing stare for the camera.
Standing opposite the sister of Gigi, model Chu Wong smoldered in ruffling gown and sharp black bob while she wrapped her arms around the Palestinian-American model.
White hot! Bella's edgy shoot was in sharp contrast to her usually sultry appearance,seen above in Venice for a Bulgari campaign
Bella continued to wow inside the editorial where the Parsons drop out emphasized her stone-cut facial features with a serious face.
The starlet contined to show off her high cheekbones and full pout while the middle sibling was clad in a gem-adorned dress with flirty fishnet panel atop her collarbone.
The talented equestrian switched things up in her final photo, gazing straight into the camera while donning a cream suit with hood.
Yesterday the fashionista got to share another one of her lifelong passions with Instagram followers while posting shots of her riding horseback.
Back in the saddle:Yesterday the fashionista got to share another one of her lifelong passions with Instagram followers while posting shots of her riding horseback
In Instagram she¬†looked hot to trot in her riding gear as she cantered around a show jumping course.
'Got to hack this beautiful baby girl today!!!! My one and greatest passion will always be horses and now I am back! with my heart re-filled with love and so much happiness.
The respected model once had dreams of being an Olympic equestrian, but was forced to set those aside after being stricken with illness from Lyme disease.
Going for gold!¬†The respected model once had dreams of being an Olympic equestrian, but was forced to set those aside after being stricken with illness from Lyme disease
Most watched News videos
- Tourists look on in shock as a dingy of migrants washes up
- Cyclist attacks thief after leaving bike unlocked for seconds
- Sunbathers shocked as migrants load onto beach from dingy
- Mysterious creature spotted in shallow mud pool
- Trump threatens North Korea with 'fire and fury' if provoked again
- Emergency services work on entering top deck of London bus crash
- Princess Diana's driver: Her death 'stirred things within me'
- 'They've been brought to justice': Council chief on sex gang
- Taylor Swift heads to court for DJ's alleged groping lawsuit
- Brotherly love! Sister needs comfort going through car wash
- Girl injured when boiling water was thrown on her at a sleepover
- Huge crowds of saluting North Koreans show loyalty to Kim Jong-un
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.