'I'm certifiably, insanely proud of this album': Pink releases cover for upcoming record Beautiful Trauma
Pink is getting the party started on promoting her upcoming album, Beautiful Trauma.
The Grammy-winner, 37, shared the album's brash cover art Wednesday in tandem with the release of its first single, What About Us.
The cover depicts the There You Go singer standing in front of a deserted gas station in a rural area, wearing a white diamond-studded bustier with an enormous silver jacket with red lining over it.
Next up: Pink, 37, on Wednesday released the cover art for her upcoming album, Beautiful Trauma¬†
The musical artist, whose real name is Alecia Beth Moore, has her wavy blonde locks pulled back with the top tresses waved off to the side, as she's wearing reflective sunglasses and hoop earrings.
The Just Like Fire songstress, in a caption alongside the irreverent cover art, said that she 'could not be more excited right now,' as the album will be released in its entirety in about two months.
She wrote, 'I'm certifiably, insanely proud of this album. It's been a while, and I'm grateful for all the years we've had. Looking forward to the next chapter with you.'
Eye of the tiger: The pop stalwart, seen performing in Hungary on Wednesday, is primed to release her seventh album to the masses¬†
Pink, who has two children with her husband Carey Hart, 42 - six-year-old daughter Willow and six-month-old son Jameson - seems primed for another run in the limelight just less than five years after the release of her last album, The Truth About Love, in September of 2012. (She was heard earlier this year as a contributing artist to the Stargate single Waterfall, along with Sia.)
After giving birth to her son late last year, she documented her return to the recording studio about three months later in an Instagram post in which she was working on her upcoming release.
Beautiful Trauma will be released October 13.¬†
Back to work: The entertainer, seen here March 30, will release the new album in October¬†
Most watched News videos
- Tourists look on in shock as a dingy of migrants washes up
- Cyclist attacks thief after leaving bike unlocked for seconds
- Sunbathers shocked as migrants load onto beach from dingy
- Mysterious creature spotted in shallow mud pool
- Trump threatens North Korea with 'fire and fury' if provoked again
- Emergency services work on entering top deck of London bus crash
- Princess Diana's driver: Her death 'stirred things within me'
- 'They've been brought to justice': Council chief on sex gang
- Taylor Swift heads to court for DJ's alleged groping lawsuit
- Brotherly love! Sister needs comfort going through car wash
- Girl injured when boiling water was thrown on her at a sleepover
- Huge crowds of saluting North Koreans show loyalty to Kim Jong-un
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.