Just breathe! Alessandra Ambrosio leaves little of her statuesque physique to the imagination as she steps out of yoga class in crop top
It may be summertime but that doesn't mean Alessandra Ambrosio is taking a day off from working out. ¬†¬†
The model was spotted leaving a yoga studio in Los Angeles on Thursday with her perfectly svelte torso on show.¬†
The 36-year-old looked at ease as she protected herself from the sun with a white cap and pair of sunglasses.
Just breathe! Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted leaving a yoga studio in Los Angeles on Thursday with her perfectly svelte torso on show
Alessandra had a towel wrapped around her neck, her yoga mat in hand, and luxurious Louis Vuitton purse slung over her shoulder.
Hair slicked back into a ponytail, Alessandra looked gorgeous with her makeup-free complexion on show. ¬†
She accessorized the sporty look with a glamorous gold watch, a necklace, and several bracelets.¬†
The star also had two brown bags and a cup in hand as she strolled down the sidewalk, glancing at her phone.¬†
No throwing in the towel!¬†Alessandra had a towel wrapped around her neck, her yoga mat in hand, and pricey Louis Vuitton purse slung over her shoulder
R&R:¬†As one of the biggest names and modelling, Ambrosio looked relaxed as she enjoyed some time to herself
Keeping busy:¬†The star had two brown bags and a cup in hand as she strolled down the sidewalk, glancing at her phone
As one of the biggest names and modelling, Alessandra looked relaxed as she enjoyed some time to herself.
The model is also a mother of two.¬†
Alessandra has two children with her fiance Jamie Mazur: daughter Anja and son Noah, five.
Family life:¬†Alessandra has two children with her fiance Jamie Mazur: daughter Anja and son Noah, five
The Victoria's Secret Angel recently claimed motherhood has altered her view of modeling.
'I used to be 100% comfortable on lingerie shoots - then I had a child, and it was more of a mental shift than anything else,' she previously told Net-A-Porter.
'Somehow it felt a bit weirder to be in lingerie once I was a mom.'¬†
'Somehow it felt a bit weirder':¬†Alessandra recently claimed motherhood has altered her view of modeling
Most watched News videos
- Tourists look on in shock as a dingy of migrants washes up
- Cyclist attacks thief after leaving bike unlocked for seconds
- Sunbathers shocked as migrants load onto beach from dingy
- Mysterious creature spotted in shallow mud pool
- Emergency services work on entering top deck of London bus crash
- Trump threatens North Korea with 'fire and fury' if provoked again
- Princess Diana's driver: Her death 'stirred things within me'
- 'They've been brought to justice': Council chief on sex gang
- Taylor Swift heads to court for DJ's alleged groping lawsuit
- Girl injured when boiling water was thrown on her at a sleepover
- Brotherly love! Sister needs comfort going through car wash
- Huge crowds of saluting North Koreans show loyalty to Kim Jong-un
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.