Working it girl! Melanie Griffith looks ageless in flattering red dress as she toasts turning 60 by dining out in LA
She was celebrating turning 60.
But Melanie Griffith was looking typically ageless as she toasted her big day by dining out in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
The natural beauty was the perfect lady in red as she stepped out in a flattering silk dress in ¬†the trendy West Hollywood area.
Lady in red: Melanie Griffith looked sensation as she celebrated turning 60 in LA Wednesday
The Working Girl star was certainly walking with swagger as she made her way to her destination in her flattering frock and matching stilettos.¬†
And the confident actress, who seems to have found the Fountain Of Youth, ¬†gave a cheeky grin as she made her way past the waiting photographers to make her into upmarket eatery Craig's.
Melanie is currently single, but she has had relationships with some of the world's most eligible men over the years.
Last year she said: 'I'm not really looking [for someone]. I'm just being. I figure, if I'm meant to have another relationship, I will. And if I'm not, then I won‚Äôt,' though she also admitted to being, 'lonely and bored and confused.'¬†
She started dating Don Johnson when she was just 14, and they married when she turned 18, though they split soon after.¬†
Drinking at the Fountain Of Youth: The beauty looked ageless as she headed to dinner
Turning heads: She caused a stir as she prepared to dine out at upmarket eatery Craig's
Rearly impressive: Her flattering frock highlighted the actress' delightful derriere¬†
They remarried in 1989, but separated after she fell in love with her married co-star, and future husband, Antonio.
And their daughter Dakota Johnson, the star of 2015 blockbuster Fifty Shades Of Grey, previously blasted the film industry, accusing it of being ageist towards female actresses.
The 27-year-old is unhappy that her mother and actress grandmother Tippi Hedren, 86, do not get more roles.
Dakota told Vogue: 'Why isn't my mother in the movies? She's an extraordinary actress. Why isn't my grandmother in the movies? This industry is f***ing brutal.'
Melanie is back on the market after her divorce from Antonio, which the couple said they were doing 'in a loving and friendly manner,' was finalised in December 2015.
In rude health: The natural beauty looked like she was looking forward to her slap-up meal
Working it girl: She made it look easy as she strode from her sports car
Most watched News videos
- Tourists look on in shock as a dingy of migrants washes up
- Cyclist attacks thief after leaving bike unlocked for seconds
- Sunbathers shocked as migrants load onto beach from dingy
- Mysterious creature spotted in shallow mud pool
- Trump threatens North Korea with 'fire and fury' if provoked again
- Emergency services work on entering top deck of London bus crash
- Princess Diana's driver: Her death 'stirred things within me'
- 'They've been brought to justice': Council chief on sex gang
- Taylor Swift heads to court for DJ's alleged groping lawsuit
- Brotherly love! Sister needs comfort going through car wash
- Girl injured when boiling water was thrown on her at a sleepover
- Huge crowds of saluting North Koreans show loyalty to Kim Jong-un
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.