Bumping along nicely: Jamie Lynn Sigler dresses her pregnant tum in a pink tank top... after revealing she's expecting a boy
Had she not already revealed she was expecting a boy, one might mistake Jamie Lynn Sigler's choice of shirt as a sign of the opposite on Wednesday.¬†
The pregnant 36-year-old actress stepped out in a pink tank top for a casual morning meeting at an office building. ¬†
She paired the top with denim cut off shorts and navy sneakers. ¬†
Tickled pink: Pregnant Jamie Lynn Sigler stepped out in a pink tank top and denim cutoff shorts for a casual meeting in LA on Wednesday morning
The former Sopranos actress went makeup free for the outing, showing off her natural beauty.¬†
Jamie Lynn's long brunette locks were worn down straight with a middle part for the no-fuss day of errands.¬†
She kept hydrated with a large silver cup as she made her way to her car. ¬†
Bump watch: Sigler, who is married to baseball star¬†Cutter Dykstra, is expecting their second son, which she announced last month
The mom-to-be carried a bit of luxury with her, sporting a Goyard canvas bag, similar bags retail in for over $1k.¬†
Sigler, who has an estimated net worth of $25 million will star in next months movie Justice.
The film also stars Jackson Rathbone, Nathan Parson and Stephen Lang. ¬†
Luxury: The former Sopranos actress carried a large Goyard bag with her for the outing
She announced the joyous news that she is pregnant with her second child on Instagram in late July.
The actress, who is four months along, posted a snap of the moment she found out. She is married to baseball star¬†Cutter Dykstra and they have a son Beau together.¬†
'This is the actual pic I sent my husband this past Mother's Day while lying on the bathroom floor,' she wrote beneath the photo of her shocked face, beside five positive pregnancy tests.¬†
And baby makes four: Jamie Lynn posed with husband¬†Cutter and son Beau last month in LA
'I had just returned from Israel, was jet lagged, and didn't believe my eyes. So had to obviously be @Clearblue 5x over sure. We are SO excited to announce the #ClearblueConfirmed arrival of another little one in just a few short months.
The beauty, who¬†suffers from Multiple Sclerosis, expressed fears to not being able to get pregnant because of her condition.
'In the back of my mind, I was worried about if my medical problems would interfere with getting pregnant,' she told Us Weekly. 'But within the first month we found out we were!'¬†
Most watched News videos
- Tourists look on in shock as a dingy of migrants washes up
- Cyclist attacks thief after leaving bike unlocked for seconds
- Sunbathers shocked as migrants load onto beach from dingy
- Mysterious creature spotted in shallow mud pool
- Emergency services work on entering top deck of London bus crash
- Trump threatens North Korea with 'fire and fury' if provoked again
- Princess Diana's driver: Her death 'stirred things within me'
- 'They've been brought to justice': Council chief on sex gang
- Taylor Swift heads to court for DJ's alleged groping lawsuit
- Girl injured when boiling water was thrown on her at a sleepover
- Brotherly love! Sister needs comfort going through car wash
- Huge crowds of saluting North Koreans show loyalty to Kim Jong-un
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.