Jessica Wright draws attention to her ample cleavage in barely-there bikini as she showcases her slimmer figure during sun-soaked Greek getaway
She has admitted to undergoing a gruelling seven-week fitness plan in a bid to slim down in time for summer.
So it's no surprise that Jessica Wright once again opted to show off her phenomenal physique by posting yet another bikini-clad snap from her holiday to Greece on Tuesday.
The former TOWIE star offset her bronzed skin in a vibrant, aqua green dress as she posed against a contrasting orange wall.¬†
Scroll down for video
Beach babe: Jessica Wright opted to show off her phenomenal physique by posting yet another bikini-clad snap from her holiday to Greece on Tuesday
Jessica's tiny bikini boasted provocative strap detailing, which ran between her cleavage thus emphasising her ample assets.¬†
The dainty straps also drew attention to her shrinking waist as they clung to her slim waist.¬†
Her brunette tresses are styled in a chic side plait, while her eyes are shielded from the rays beneath a pair of stylish aviator shades.¬†
Shrinking figure: Jess has undergone a gruelling seven-week fitness plan in a bid to slim down in time for summer
Despite returning home from her sun-soaked break last week, it's no surprise Jess is continuing to post her sensational bikini snaps on social media - given how hard she's worked.¬†¬†
Speaking to MailOnline recently, the reality star discussed how she is finally happy in her own skin after sticking to a seven-week fitness regime - and how conquering self-doubt has made her determined to find love.
Describing her fitness journey as she launches her brand new Fi7ness by Jessica Wright regime, she explained: 'I needed to do it for my own self-confidence and own self loving.
Striking: In one shot the TV personality sported a rather more vibrant hot pink swimsuit while gazing out at the sweeping Mirabello Bay from her hotel balcony
'How can you expect someone to love you when you don't love yourself? There was definitely a time in my life when I was lacking in that area.¬†
'Whereas now I feel like I am completely in control of myself and where I am. I am in a happy place.
'I'm dating a lot at the moment and while I'm not necessarily looking for love, if it comes around then great.'¬†¬†
Impressive: Speaking to MailOnline recently Jessica discussed how she is finally happy in her own skin after sticking to a seven-week fitness regime
Most watched News videos
- Love Island's Tyla Carr appeared on First Dates last year
- Sync or swim! Love Island's Kem and Dom try synchronised swimming
- Gabby and Marcel all smiles in their first night in a hotel
- Olivia Buckland poses in her underwear ahead shoot
- Georgia Harrison showers a hungover Sam Gowland
- Camilla Thurlow gets full cleavage out during concert with friends
- Louise Redknapp all smiles as she strikes a pose with friends
- Lottie Moss shares sexy snap as she poses in underwear
- Alexandra Burke's first X Factor audition at 16-years-old
- Piers Morgan criticises Love Island 'path to success'
- Kate Thornton sends her condolences to Zoe Ball on BBC Radio Two
- Hilarious moment Will Young falls down stairs on Pitch Battle