'Sign the papers you dumb f**k': Shahs Of Sunset's GG says she's pawned estranged husband's ring and claims he's stalling the divorce
Her propensity to speak her mind has made her one of the most popular members of the Shahs Of Sunset cast.
And Golnesa Gharachedaghi used her famous way with words to take aim at her estranged husband Shalom Yeroushalmi, revealing she had pawned his ring and claiming he is harrassing her family.
In a calm and measured Instagram post the 35-year-old eloquently put her former lover to the proverbial sword.
Ringing the proverbial neck: Golnesa Gharachedaghi blasted her estranged husband Shalom Yeroushalmi and revealed she has pawned his ring on Thursday
The busty reality TV personality said: 'Took the criminal back out to the trash for the trash lady to pick him back up again, then took the ring to the pawn shop.
'My old a** ain't got time for peasants. Sign the divorce papers you dumb f**k!
'Or keep up this social media war and watch your criminal, illegal immigrant ass get deported sooner than you can say "I'm coming home Germany!"
She then accused him of harassing her family by bombarding them with phonecalls.
Trouble in paradise: The Shahs Of Sunset personality with her man in happier times
She said: 'Keep calling my family and I will get you for harassment. And sorry boo, but when you f**k up, you dont get the ring back
'Let the law prevail, you uneducated criminal piece of s**t! Don't get it twisted... I may have found some Buddha in me but the Mike Tyson in me still breathes. Catch me outside #Lochnesa #HiHaters.'
On Thursday, a rep for the Shahs star released a follow-up statement to People.
It said: 'GG just wants to move on and put this mistake behind her. Unfortunately her willingness to amicably part ways is not being reciprocated and as with many divorces the situation is now getting a bit ugly.
Ouch: She shared this dismissive meme along with her feisty missive
'As with everything else she does, GG will eventually prevail. It’s just a shame she has to go through this unnecessary stress.'
She split from her husband of just three months following a six-week-long separation.
She filed for divorce in July, and at the time she claimed she had got hitched for the wrong reasons.
She said: 'I have never believed in marriage. I did something to make someone else happy and I completely regretted it afterwards.
'I knew what I did was wrong and it wasn’t for me or for my happiness, but for someone else, and I guess for one moment I thought maybe someone else’s happiness will do it for me. And it didn’t.'
Most watched News videos
- Panic after truck ploughs into crowds in Barcelona's tourist area
- Police officer appears to lay motionless on ground after attack
- Moment terror suspect in 'bomb-vest' gunned down by police
- Horror in the streets of Barcelona as bodies lay injured
- Moment shots fired in Spanish coastal town Cambrils
- Pedestrians treated on ground after truck crashes into crowd
- Crowds flee area after truck in Barcelona ploughs into pedestrians
- Judge Judy lets dog find its real owner inside court room
- Man appears to be arrested after terror attack in Barcelona
- Finland: People flee as 'attackers' go on 'stabbing rampage'
- Barcelona attack: Chaotic scenes after van crashes into pedestrians
- Astonishing footage shows a lioness jump and hug animal expert
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.