Thigh-ly provocative! Candice Swanepoel shows off endless legs in scanty shirt dress as she joins fellow Angels at Victoria's Secret NYC fitting
She always works the catwalk like a pro.
And Candice Swanepoel worked the sidewalk when she slipped into a sensational white mini dress in which she was teasing a glimpse of thigh while attending a Victoria's Secret fitting in New York on Monday.
The lingerie model was looking in typically fine form as she arrived for her appointment ahead of the firm's much vaunted show.
Scroll down for video
Big teaser: Towering beauty Candice Swanepoel gave an eye-popping look at her endless legs as she arrived for her Victoria's Secret fitting in New York on Monday
And the 'Angel', the name given to the lingerie giant's models, looked simply divine in her outfit of white dress, which boasted an admirably high mini skirt and which she coupled with a sexy corset belt.
The 28-year-old South African professional clotheshorse rounded off her look with a pair of daringly high-heeled lace-up stilettos.
They made the 5ft 10ins stunner's legs look even longer than they would normally, and she showcased her toned thighs to perfection.
But staying in such pristine physical shape is not easy, and mother-of-one Candice, who gave birth last October, previously revealed the extensive list of exercises she uses to retain her physique.
Leggy lady: Candice's dress gave a good glimpse of her long, lean limbs
Face of an Angel: The lingerie specialist wore a wide grin as she got ready to strip off
Causing a stir: The beauty seemed in good cheer as she turned heads in the Big Apple
Tall order: Her towering stilettos made the 5ft 10ins lovely's legs look even longer
Specs appeal: At one point the fashion forward filly was wearing comical glasses
She said: 'I have a trainer in New York who has been working with me for about eight years now.
'Over the years my workouts have changed, I do a lot of yoga, boxing when I have energy, pilates on the reformer and lots of resistance training. I love yoga for the spiritual and physical sides.
'It's hard to meditate in New York City, which is why I like to travel to remote places where I am surrounded by nature. I meditate through yoga.'
Blonde moment: Her luscious locks looked in perfect order when she later emerged
Sizzling: As any practitioners will attest, maintaining an empty mind while meditating is always the hardest part
Stepping out: She further elongated her legs with a pair of lace up grey high heels
Gym-honed: She displayed the extent of her incredibly toned frame in the number
Cheeky: Candice's dress skimmed over her pert derriere
Thigh-ly impressive: The beauty always stands out at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows
Most watched News videos
- Netflix's new romance starring Robert Redford and Jane Fonda
- Hero firefighters applauded as they take part in game 4 Grenfell
- Down(ward) dog! Naughty pup interrupts its owner's yoga video
- Hurricane Irma gains strength as it heads across the Atlantic
- Geoffrey Giuliano rages in supermarket before swearing at customer
- Cop brutally grabs, arrests nurse for following hospital rules
- Camper loses control and flips over trying to pass a truck
- Footage appears to show Wayne Rooney arriving home after arrest
- Wayne Rooney drink-drive girl partying on holiday
- NZ farmer can't believe the size of a spider hiding outside his door
- Cops arrest nurse for refusing to draw blood from crash victims
- Shocking moment police slam woman and her kid onto pavement