He's a growing lad: Orlando Bloom's muscles bugle through his hoody as he leaves the gym
Orlando Bloom already has the classic Hollywood looks, but now he is steadily getting the body too.
The Three Musketeers actor was seen looking rather more pumped than he used to as he left the gym in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon.
The 36-year-old is becoming well known for his healthy and active lifestyle and the results of his regular fitness training are really starting to show.
The gun show: Orlando Bloom looked rather well built even through his thick hoody as he left the gym on Friday in Los Angeles
The incredible hulk: Orlando looked pumped after his gym session
Orlando may have had his upper body covered up, but there was no hiding his bulky physique.
The actor wore a grey zipped up hoody with a pair of black shorts and some colourful blue and yellow trainers.
His biceps were still visible as he bent his arm up and the star must have put some serious work in on his chest which also looked chiseled through the hoody.
Man about town: Orlando didn't head straight home after his gym session but went shopping
Fighting fit: The actor showed off his legs in a pair of black shorts
Rather than head straight home and rest his tired body Orlando decided to do a bit of shopping in West Hollywood.
With such a recognisable face the father-of-one avoided being mobbed by screaming fans by hiding slightly under a trucker cap.
The headgear couldn't tame his wild brown locks but it did the trick and kept him incognito as he shopped around Sunset Plaza.
Blending in: With such a recognisable face the father-of-one avoided being mobbed by screaming fans by hiding slightly under a trucker cap
Low profile: The headgear couldn't tame his wild brown locks but it did the trick and kept him incognito
The British star was perhaps picking up some things and running errands for his wife Miranda Kerr who should be taking things easy at the moment.
The 29-year-old model was injured in a crash on Monday, which saw her vehicle 'rammed' by another car on the motorway in the city.
She is believed to have suffered back injuries in addition to whiplash.
It is understood that mother-of-one Miranda was in the car with her assistant at the time of the incident, which may lead to the driver of the other vehicle face charges for reckless driving
'I'm on the mend!': Miranda, pictured here in a neck brace on Wednesday, thanked fans for their 'love and support'
Kerr had to have several MRI scans to assess the extent of the damage to her neck after the crash.
Miranda's Sydney-based spokesperson Annie Kelly told Australia's 9 News: 'She is in a lot of pain, but really we are just glad it was not more serious.'
Her British actor husband Orlando Bloom, with whom she has a two-year-old son Flynn, was helping to nurse her back to health.
Kelly added: 'He‚Äôs taking very good care of her. He‚Äôs an amazing husband. Luckily, Flynn wasn‚Äôt in the car.'
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment passengers watch bucket bomb on fire from platform
- Sirens blare in Japan as country warned of North Korea missile launch
- Hitman moves child out of the way before shooting target
- Final moments of police stand off with man brandishing fake gun
- Emergency services arrive at Parsons Green after explosion
- Laura Simpson sets the record straight on night with Wayne Rooney
- Armed police on scene after explosion at Parsons Green
- Kenneka Martin seen with friend hours before she was found dead
- Trump says he'll call May 'right now' over Parsons Green attack
- Diane Abbott uses racist language live on air discussing abuse
- North Korea threatens to 'reduce the US into ashes and darkness'
- South Korea stages missile drill after another launch from North