Is this man Bill Clinton's love child? Prostitute's son says ex-President is his father and claims Hillary 'banished' him
- Danney Williams, 30, claims he is the biological son of former President Bill Clinton
- Rumors about Danney's paternity surfaced not long after his birth in 1985, when Clinton was still governor of Arkansas
- Danney's mother Bobbie Ann Williams, who was a prostitute, says she is certain Clinton is the father since he was her only white client at the time
- In December, Danney set up a new Facebook page, reiterating his claim that he is Clinton's son
- The page also includes claims that Hillary 'banished' him
- The Clinton campaign refused to comment on the claims
Rumors that Bill Clinton once fathered a child with a prostitute have reemerged, as the now 30-year-old man makes a bid to have the former president recognize him as a son.
Danney Williams started a Facebook page in December, under the new name Danney Williams-Clinton, with the apparent intention of grabbing the Clintons' attention.
The claims that Danney is the former president's love child aren't new, but they haven't exactly been put to rest either.
Scroll down for video
Danney Williams (left) claims he is the biological son of former President Bill Clinton (right)
A DNA test reportedly conducted by Star magazine in 1999 said that Danney couldn't be Clinton's son but there remain questions about the test's precision.
Danney's story first garnered international attention in 1992, as then-Arkansas Gov Clinton was gearing up to run for president.
The Globe interviewed Danney's mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Clinton in 1984.
She says Clinton went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time.
A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes.
Danney's mother, Bobbie Ann Williams (right), says Bill Clinton paid her for sex on several occasions in 1984, around the time she became pregnant. When she gave birth to her son, she says she knew it was Clinton's because of her son's light skin tone. Bobbie claims Clinton was the only white client she had at the time
After that, Bobbie says that she and Clinton regularly had sex, sometimes alone, sometimes with other female partners.
Eventually, Bobbie became pregnant and she suspected that it was Clinton's child.
But when she told the governor, he allegedly laughed in her face.
'He rubbed my big belly and said, "Girl, that can’t be my baby." But I knew it was. I just had this kind of woman’s feeling that this was his child.' Bobbie told The Globe.
She became even more sure when she gave birth to the baby boy on December 7, 1985, because the boy's skin tone was so light. Bobbie says her son could only be Clinton's because he was her only white client at the time she got pregnant.
Shortly after giving birth though, Bobbie was imprisoned, and her sister Lucille Bolton started taking care of the young boy. Bolton is said to be the first person who tried to force the governor to take a DNA test, and reportedly spoke about the matter with Hillary herself.
In December, Danney started a Facebook page under the name Danney Williams-Clinton, and has been posting several comparison shots between himself and Clinton in order to show a resemblance
Danney's mother claims Clinton laughed at her when she told him that she believed her son was his
In 1999, the Drudge Report published a story claiming that Star magazine had conducted a DNA test and found that the two were not related, but there remains questions about the alleged test's validity
At the time, Slate reported that it would be impossible to determine whether Clinton was Danney's father with the 'imprecise' data
When the governor's office began shutting her out, a local activist took up the cause and started spreading a flyer about the matter titled 'The Hottest Thing Going: Bill Clinton's D*** Will Keep Him From Running for President of the United States of America'.
The story was picked up again in 1999, when the Drudge Report ran a story claiming that Star magazine had conducted a paternity test using the DNA analysis from the Kenneth Starr impeachment report, and samples from Danney and Bobbie.
The analysis reportedly found that Danney and Clinton couldn't be related, but there are questions about the test's precision.
At the time, Slate reported that it would be impossible to determine whether Clinton was Danney's father with the 'imprecise' data.
In 2013, Danney gave an interview with The Globe, explaining his reasoning for wanting to meet Clinton.
'I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,' Williams said. 'I just want to shake his hand and say "Hi Dad," before he dies. I’d like to have a relationship with Chelsea, too. She’s my half-sister.'
Daily Mail Online reached out to both Danney and the Clinton campaign for comment, but did not immediately receive a response from either party.
Most watched News videos
- Two motorists take on karate expert in brutal road rage confrontation
- Man wearing Nazi armband gets knocked out with one punch
- Hurricane Maria gains strength and heads towards Caribbean
- Horrifying video of shaman dragged under water by crocodile
- Man arrested by police over failed Parsons Green terror bomb
- Maggots galore: Vet removes giant worms from dog's skin
- Moment Parson's Green tube bomber Yahyah Farroukh is arrested
- Furious Muslims shout at cops to leave mosque after wearing shoes
- Russian helicopters fire near bystanders at Zapad Military Drills
- CCTV footage appears to show alleged Parsons Green bomber
- Wild brawl breaks out between couples at New Jersey Walmart
- Naval nurses make newborn babies dance to rap music