Katy Perry's DJ pal Mia Moretti accidentally flashes her nipple in a brightly-coloured frock on the amfAR Milan red carpet
She's said to have inspired Katy Perry's song, International Smile.
But it was Mia Moretti's infectious giggle that led to her wardrobe malfunction on Thursday night, as she graced the red carpet at the amfAR gala in Milan.
The DJ, who is a close pal of pop princess Katy, flashed her nipple as she threw her head back into a laugh in a plunging evening dress.
Scroll down for video
Oops! Katy Perry's DJ pal Mia Moretti suffered a nip slip on the red carpet on Thursday night, as she joined guests at the amfAR gala in Milan
The knitted number, which featured rainbow-coloured frills to the floor, slipped away from her bare chest as she burst into giggles.
Her appearance couldn't be missed, thanks to her vibrant colour palette, which was also completed with a fuchsia lipstick and violet shoes.
She wore her hair in a signature bob, with a short fringe, and long earrings down to her shoulders to save as the only other accessory.
Bright beauty: She couldn't be missed in her rainbow-coloured gown
Flash: The DJ fell foul of a flimsy fabric that exposed her braless display
Bold: She completed the look with violet shoes and bold lipstick
Fashion-savvy and fun-loving, she certainly looked like Katy's type of girl, and even bore a striking similar resemblance to the musician.
Mia is considered an 'industry favourite' DJ and something of an 'It' on the remix scene.
She has long been a pal of Katy, with the two even working together at times.
Colour combinations: The dress showed off the musician's lithe physique
Though it's never been confirmed, sources have suggested that Mia was the inspiration behind Katy's song I Kissed A Girl.
And during the singer's romance with actor Orlando Bloom, Mia often joined the two at parties.
Katy and Mia forged a strong friendship when the DJ's remix of her pop hit Hot ’N Cold made its way into the Billboard Top 10 dance chart.
Further to that, Katy's song International Smile was said to be inspired by her pop-rock muse, Mia.
Old friends: Mia is considered Katy's muse, having previously inspired her songs
Party people: Katy and Mia have long been friends and even worked together (here with Katy's ex Orlando Bloom, centre)
Most watched News videos
- New mother Amal turns up for UN meeting on ISIS crimes in Iraq
- Princess Beatrice speaks at the We Day UN event in NYC
- Kaia Gerber & Gigi Hadid strut their stuff down Fendi's runway
- Ivanka to Dr. Oz: My job isn't to undermine the president
- Badly burned body found at south-west London property
- Russian beauty shares her haircare secrets in Instagram video
- Husband on why he kept wife's body at home for days after death
- Kylie Jenner posts Snapchat on day of Megyn interview in April
- Melania Trump speaks about cyberbullying at a UN luncheon
- The Queen held an audience with Sir Peter Cosgrove at Balmoral.
- Terrace house where 35 Eastern Europeans live in squalor
- Man tries to fight someone in a moving car and loses
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.