'Oh my god. We are live!' Strictly host Tess Daly can't hide her shock as Bruno Tonioli appears to cup new judge Shirley Ballas' BREAST on air (and viewers were NOT impressed)
- New head judge Shirley Ballas made her debut on the first live show
- Just moments after Alexandra Burke has danced the bizarre moment happened
- She was receiving her critique from the judges when Bruno leaned over Shirley
- He swept his arms over his fellow judge and appeared to touch her breast
- Presenter Tess Daly gave Bruno a stern warning telling him 'We are live!'
Strictly Come Dancing fans were left outraged after Bruno Tonioli appeared to cup fellow judge Shirley Ballas' breast during the first live show last night.
Shirley, who is the new head judge on the BBC1 show, was touched by Tonioli as he gave his critique to celebrity contestant Alexandra Burke.
Tonioli told the singer she made him 'feel so good' and then in a bizarre movement swept his arm around Shirley and appeared to cup her breast.
The moment shocked presenter Tess Daly who warned Bruno: 'Oh my god Bruno. We're live!'
The moment caused a stir among those watching the first live show of the series at home, as viewers took to Twitter to share their 'disgust'.
Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli was giving celebrity contestant Alexandra Burke his feedback when he swept his arm over Shirley Ballas and cupped her breast
The bizarre moment stunned presenter Tess Daly who wanted the judge that the show was live as Alexandra and her professional dancing partner Gorka Marquez watched on
Strictly fans watching the moment at home took to Twitter to share their unhappiness with Bruno's actions
'Disgusted at Bruno Tonioli grabbing Shirley Ballas's breasts,' fumed one viewer.
'Someone needs to have a word with Bruno. This constant grabbing at Shirley is not cute. Darcey had to rescue her just then,' said one.
Others defended Bruno's excitement as an 'accident' as one said: 'Bruno accidentally touching Shirley’s boob and going “oh my god” has made my night.'
'Can't believe Bruno grabbed Shirley's boob tonight. Only Bruno would do this ... Shirley is so fun loving as is Bruno,' added another.
Shirley laughed the moment off while her fellow female judge Darcey Bussell looked less than impressed, as Tess gave him a stern warning.
While others said that the moment was an 'accident' and Bruno realised what he had done as Tess admonished him
Bruno began by telling Alexandra that her waltz made him 'feel good' and hugged himself. But then as he added that it was also very 'touchy, feely' dance he moved toward Shirley
Bruno quickly realised what he had done and said 'Oh my god!', while Shirley laughed off the the incident
Tess found it hard to hide her surprise and turned to the camera to share her shock, as Bruno carried on his critique
Shirley had beamed with pride after Alexandra's performance a waltz with her professional dance partner Gorka Marquez, before giving her some technical advice on how to improve her dance.
Bruno then began his critique of the theatre star and singer's romantic dance: 'You made me feel so good... Touchy, feely, soft... I felt as if I was enveloped by silk and velvet.'
It was at that moment he swept his hand over Shirley's chest and realised what he had done: 'Oh my god!'
Strictly Come Dancing returns next Saturday on BBC One at 6.30pm
Singer and theatre star Alexandra had performed her first dance - a waltz - with professional partner Gorka Marquez in tribute to her late mother
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry speaks at the Invictus Games opening ceremony
- Vehicles seen heading down the hard shoulder as M3 is shut down
- James Willmott-Brown makes dramatic return to Eastenders
- Meghan Markle enjoys the Invictus Games with a friend
- Video shows shark just yards from swimmers in Benidorm sea
- Final footage of Brit Emma Kelty kayaking before her death
- Sophie Lionnet seen in playful video with boy she looked after
- A dog and his owner cluck together like chickens
- Terrace house where 35 Eastern Europeans live in squalor
- New mother Amal turns up for UN meeting on ISIS crimes in Iraq
- Prince Harry and Melania Trump meet for first time in Toronto
- 'Spice Zombies' left paralysed in middle of busy shopping centre
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.