Fifth time lucky for Gary Oldman? Actor, 59, said to quietly tied the knot with writer and art curator
Gary Oldman, who plays Sir Winston Churchill in the forthcoming film Darkest Hour, has surrendered his heart for a fifth time.
The 59-year-old Londoner is understood to have quietly tied the knot with writer and art curator Gisele Schmidt.
They began courting while he was separated from his fourth wife, singer and actress Alex Edenborough, whom he divorced in 2015 after a seven-year marriage.
The 59-year-old Londoner is understood to have quietly tied the knot with writer and art curator Gisele Schmidt. The pair are pictured above at the premiere of the film Darkest Hour in Toronto, Canada
His first marriage, to British actress Lesley Manville, lasted two years until 1989. His second was to Pulp Fiction star Uma Thurman between 1990 and 1992, and his third to photographer Donya Fiorentino for four years until 2001.
Oldman is an avid photographer and he is understood to have met Gisele when she wrote about his work.
The couple are said to have exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony at the Los Angeles home of Oldman’s manager Doug Urbanski before appearing on the red carpet together at the Toronto Film Festival.
Imagine Dame Edna Everage, pictured right, as your grandma!
Comedian Barry Humphries, 83, aka the lilac-haired housewife superstar, is celebrating after his daughter-in-law, top casting agent Olivia Scott-Webb, gave birth to twin daughters, Allegra and Violet.
‘They’re pleased to have some more girls in the family,’ says a friend.
Olivia’s husband, Rupert Humphries, 34, works for the computer games company Rockstar, which makes Grand Theft Auto.
The younger brother of Oscar winner Eddie Redmayne, who stars in J.K. Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, has some magical news of his own.
Old Etonian Tom Redmayne, 29, has become engaged to Nell Fane, a 28-year-old Harry Potter fan.
‘The whole family is delighted,’ says a friend of the Redmaynes.
Copywriter Nell has been going out with Tom, a business development director for a property tech company, for four years.
She’s not fazed by Eddie’s fame — as she used to work for chef Jamie Oliver’s foundation.
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry speaks at the Invictus Games opening ceremony
- Harry and Meghan make first public engagement together in Toronto
- Lavinia Woodward arrives at court ahead of sentencing
- Delegate collapses on stage at the Labour Party conference
- Thugs abduct underage bride and beat her mother in India
- Stacie decides her and Ian are better as friends on First Dates
- Terrifying moment a man faints and falls onto train tracks
- 'Too clever for jail' student walks free despite stabbing lover
- 'World's best boyfriend' surprises girlfriend with puppy
- Woman launches into racist outburst at kebab takeaway staff
- Transgender 'power couple' announce their engagement
- Shocking footage of man gored to death by a bull in Spain
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.