'Bikini in fall!' Shanina Shaik narrowly avoids a wardrobe malfunction as she tries to beat the Los Angeles heat in skimpy white swimwear
As a former Victoria's Secret model, she has strutted down countless runways wearing figure-baring swimwear.
And so it was no surprise Shanina Shaik, 26, was happy to strip down to a skimpy bikini during a sweltering day on the water in Los Angeles this week.
Taking to Instagram on Wednesday, the Australian model uploaded a photo of herself pouting to the camera in her a low-cut crochet bikini top that threatened to fall off at any moment.
'It’s 105°F in LA': Shanina Shaik, 26, narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction while stripping down to a skimpy bikini during a sweltering day on the water in Los Angeles this Tuesday
'It’s 105°F in LA #bikiniinfall,' the catwalk queen wrote in the caption.
The brunette stunner completed her look with a white shirt which she wore loosely around her waist and forearms, as well as a pair of sassy sunglasses.
Shanina recently spilled details on how she prepares her physique for a bikini photo-shoot, telling Elle: 'Sleep is so important so I ensure that I have 8 hours sleep a night.'
'Sleep is so important so I ensure that I have 8 hours sleep a night': Shanina recently spilled details on how she prepares her physique for a bikini photo-shoot
'I also cut out alcohol in the weeks leading up to a swim shoot so this means cutting out social cocktails with my friends,' she revealed.
'My trainer and I just intensify our sessions and increase our weekly sessions. He incorporates more cardio, which means more sprints on the treadmill.'
She went on: 'I also love a sauna as this helps eliminate water weight in the days prior as well.'
Keeping up with Khloe! Shanina, who recently celebrated one million followers on Instagram, is also celebrating her new gig as the face of Khloe Kardashian's Good American brand
Shanina, who recently celebrated one million followers on Instagram, is also celebrating her new gig as the face of Khloe Kardashian's Good American brand.
'As a woman who is a true mix of cultures, it has always been important to me to celebrate diversity and inclusivity,' she stated of her association with the denim line.
'I am so thrilled and honored to be part of the Good American family, which strives to make all women feel beautiful, strong and confident #goodsquad,' she continued.
Close to her heart: 'As a woman who is a true mix of cultures, it has always been important to me to celebrate diversity and inclusivity,' she stated of her association with the denim line
Most watched News videos
- Rose McGowan posts Instagram video from Hawaii
- Damon and Clooney reveal what they knew about Weinstein
- Jann Wenner and Arianna Huffingto at 2011 New York event
- Weinstein accuser says he 'ripped out her tampon and raped her'
- Funerals take place for those killed by speeding Ukrainian heiress
- Terrifying moment child is almost hit by a huge lightning bolt
- Girlfriend tests her best friend's loyalty but her plan backfires
- TERRIFYING moment monster crocodile bursts out of murky water
- Stunning footage shows American woman kissing Hitler
- Creepy creature terrorising Australia – but what is it?
- History's most famous black and white photos have been colourised
- Girl reveals excruciating pain endured from flesh-eating parasite
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.