Chic Victoria Beckham and beau David put on a smitten display as they cuddle up while attending opening of hair stylist Ken Paves' salon in Los Angeles
They have been married for 18 years and share four children; Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 15, Cruz, 12, and Harper, six.
And proving their romance is very much still going strong, Victoria, 43, and David Beckham, 42, were seen putting on a smitten display as they celebrated Ken Paves latest salon opening in Los Angeles on Monday evening.
The fashion designer and her beau were seen cuddling up together, as they joined Victoria's BFF Eva Longoria, 42, at the bash where she had been playing host.
Scroll down for video
Cute couple: David, 42, and Victoria Beckham, 43, made sure to show their support and celebrate Ken Paves latest salon opening in Los Angeles on Monday evening
Dressed to thrill, The Beckhams were clad in matching navy blue ensembles for their stylish date night to support their friend.
Victoria, formerly known as Posh Spice, showed off her tanned and toned arms in a sleeveless navy dress that boasted a frilled drop hem and a cut in neckline.
She pinned her chocolate brown locks back from her face into a chic up-do, leaving wisps of her mane loose at the front to frame her face.
Hot heads! Eva Longoria, 42, hosted the star-studded soiree for her hairdresser pal in the trendy West Hollywood area off of La Cienega Boulevard
Best buddies: Still on the mend from a mystery injury, Longoria sported a large plastic boot on one foot and one black heel on the other
David, meanwhile, wore a navy bomber jacket with white stripes around the cuffs and paired it with a crisp white T-shirt underneath.
He tucked the bottom of his shirt into his skinny black jeans that were held up with a slender black belt and the motorcycle enthusiast donned a wide-brimmed black hat over his blonde hair and sported a scruffy beard and mustache.
The former England captain's ensemble left a slew of his many inkings on show, with onlookers able to catch a glimpse at the tattoos etched onto his neck and the back of his hands.
Friends with benefits: Ken has been a favorite stylist to the Beckhams and Eva Longoria for years, among a host of many other notable celebrity clients
Smile! Eva looked darling in a dark blue, one-sleeved suit with delicate white pinstripes which featured a nude mesh paneling on one shoulder
Host Eva looked darling in a dark blue, one-sleeved suit with delicate white pinstripes which featured a nude mesh paneling on one shoulder.
Her sophisticated ensemble highlighted her trim waistline with a perfectly hemmed belt along her stomach.
Still on the mend from a mystery injury, Longoria sported a large plastic boot on one foot and one black heel on the other.
Ken has been a favorite stylist to the Beckhams and Eva Longoria for years, among a host of many other notable celebrity clients.
Ken has been a favorite stylist to the Beckhams and Eva Longoria for years, among a host of many other notable celebrity clients
Most watched News videos
- Defendant faints in court after hearing guilty verdict
- Moment acid is thrown over clubbers at Mangle E8 in Dalston
- Family friend was last person to see Gaia before she disappeared
- Arthur Collins seen on CCTV outside Mangle E8 before acid attack
- Missing teenager Gaia Pope on CCTV the day of her disappearance
- Scientists uncover skeletons of 125 people slaughtered on island
- 'You f****** idiot': Man shouts vile abuse at paramedic in Runcorn
- Acid attack survivor describes moment burning liquid hit her face
- Heartbreaking moment a mother cow chases after her calves
- McConnell on Roy Moore: "I think he should step aside"
- Horrifying moment giant spider casually cleans its massive fangs
- Disgusting moment FOUR METRE python is forced to regurgitate a cat