The stitch is back! Sir Elton John spotted leaving Sydney Airport sporting one of his trademark tracksuits as a burly man carries his VERY ornate tapestry bag
He recently weighed in on Australia's same-sex marriage debate after completing a tour of regional cities.
But Sir Elton John was sure to make one more clear statement before leaving the country on Monday.
The 70-year-old made a bold fashion statement as he walked through Sydney Airport with a burly bodyguard carrying his flashy tapestry duffle bag.
Scroll down for video
Leaving in style! Sir Elton John spotted leaving Sydney Airport sporting one of his trademark tracksuits as a burly man carries his fancy tapestry duffle bag
The Rocket Man hitmaker was dressed in stark contrast to the ornate bag, wearing one of his trademark Adidas tracksuits.
Sir Elton cut a relaxed figure in the black tracksuit, completing his casual ensemble with black sneakers and purple-tinted glasses.
Meanwhile, the lavish leather duffle bag was decorated with colourful floral patterns and a golden zip.
Sir Elton left Sydney just days after urging Australians to say 'yes' on their postal survey slips in an emotional video message via YouTube.
He threw his star power behind the Vote Yes Campaign: 'Let's not be an exception here in Australia, please say yes when your chance to vote arrives, this is after all the 21st century!'
Can you carry this? The 70-year-old made a strong fashion statement as he walked through Sydney Airport with a burly bodyguard carrying his flashy tapestry duffle bag
Lacking coordination: The Rocket Man hitmaker was dressed in stark contrast to the ornate bag, wearing one of his trademark Adidas tracksuits
He looked down the camera delivering his message while wearing a pair of glitzy glasses, rhinestone-covered jacket and bright red shirt.
'We are not asking for anything that is not given freely to the majority of society. Let's not be an exception here in Australia,' the English singer said.
Elton married longtime partner David Furnish in 2014, the couple sharing two sons together.
The video was uploaded by YesFest, a national music festival in support of marriage equality due for October 29 in Sydney.
Elton is unable to perform at the upcoming event, due to conflicting touring commitments, but decided to share his personal message of support via the clip.
'It is a vote for freedom': Sir Elton threw his support behind the same-sex marriage plebiscite's Vote Yes campaign last week
Married: Elton married longtime partner David Furnish in 2014, the couple sharing two sons together
YesFest! The national music festival in support of marriage equality will happen on October 29 in Sydney
Most watched News videos
- Is this astronaut reflection proof moon landing was a hoax?
- Devastated sister of Gaia Pope gives an emotional tribute
- Zimbabwean delegates dance as Mugabe is sacked by his party
- Protective mama dog shields her baby from the elements
- 'We are devastated' Gaia Pope's cousin gives a statement
- Robert Mugabe says he WILL proceed over congress next month
- Hero forces man off subway after punching woman in the face
- Elderly couple sell their appliances bought over 50 years ago
- Aled Jones and Lorraine giggle at naughty jokes on ITV Daybreak
- Philip Hammond claims there are 'no unemployed people' in Britain
- Alexis Ohanian says goodbye to guests after marrying Serena
- Gaia Pope's family believe there's still hope of finding her alive