Malia Obama caught kissing a mystery man and smoking a cigarette at the Harvard-Yale football game
- The 19-year-old daughter of former President Obama started Harvard this year
- On Saturday, she was seen tailgating the Harvard-Yale game in New Haven
- Video shows the moment Malia and a mystery fellow Crimson fan stared kissing
- Another photo shows Malia smoking what appears to be a cigarette
Malia Obama appears to be settling in just fine at Harvard.
On Saturday, former President Obama's eldest daughter was caught making out with a handsome fellow Crimson fan at the annual Harvard-Yale game.
Yale hosted this year's face off, which saw Harvard students decamping down to New Haven to tailgate at their rival's campus before the game.
Malia Obama was caught kissing a mystery man at the Harvard-Yale game on Saturday
Video shows the moment Malia wrapped her arms around the fellow Crimson fan and tilted up for a kiss
Go mellow yellow in Malia's mustard puffer from Urban Outfitters
Her mother Michelle Obama, gave us 8 years if impeccable fashion leadership and it seems the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree when it comes to Malia.
Though very different, Malia has carved out her own identity in fashion that we find very approachable, fun and youthful.
Which is why we were totally taken with this mustard yellow puffer jacket from Urban Outfitters. It hits the athleisure trend right on the nail and has been spotted on various runways of Vetements, Fenty and Balenciaga.
Luckily, you won't have to spend a fortune to cop Malia's high-fashion look. Her jacket is available at Urban Outfitters for only $99. Click right, just in time for winter!
Or shop our favorite alternatives in the edit below starting at just $27.90 from Forever 21.
Judging by the photos, Malia's date is taller than her - a feat since 6-foot-1 Malia has several inches on the five-foot-10 average American male
The 19-year-old former first daughter, who took a gap year before starting at Harvard this fall, was seen locking lips with a mystery man at the festivities outside of the Yale Bowl.
Judging by the photos, Malia's date is taller than her - a feat since 6-foot-1 Malia has several inches on the five-foot-10 average American male.
Another photo shows Malia smoking a cigarette during the tailgate - a sign that she may be picking up her dad's old tobacco habit. She has previously been seen smoking what appeared to be a joint at Lollapalooza in 2016.
In another photo, Malia is smoking what appears to be a cigarette
Malia started at Harvard in the fall, after taking a gap year
Malia wore a yellow puffer coat and a Harvard bucket hat to Saturday's game at Yale in New Haven
Temperatures only reached as high as 57 on Saturday, so Malia kept the crisp autumnal air at bay in an oversized yellow puffer coat, white leggings, and boots.
She completed the look with a tan bucket hat with the Harvard 'H' embroidered on the front.
The man she was snapped kissing wore a black jacket, a red long-sleeved Harvard t-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers.
Yale beat Harvard on Saturday, 24-3.
A year ago, her father said that Malia and his younger daughter Sasha had already started dating and that he was 'pretty relaxed' about it since they have Secret Service protection.
'They've had Secret Service. There's only so much these guys can do,' Barack joked.
Most watched News videos
- Texas mom mysteriously falls to her death in parking garage
- Alexis Ohanian says goodbye to guests after marrying Serena
- Protective mama dog shields her baby from the elements
- Moment off duty cop holds baby while shooting suspected thieves
- Emotional moment mother whale holds dead new-born
- Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner at Power of Women gala in April
- Awkward moment stubborn driver REFUSES to let car merge
- Robert Mugabe says he WILL proceed over congress next month
- Serial killer Charles Manson dies aged 83
- Is this astronaut reflection proof moon landing was a hoax?
- Huntswoman appears to batter saboteur with riding crop
- Devastated sister of Gaia Pope gives an emotional tribute
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.