'Marriage is hard!' Brian Austin Green opens up about the reality of life with wife Megan Fox and their three kids
With her long slender figure and luscious brown hair, directors love to cast Megan Fox as the perfect girlfriend.
But her husband Brian Austin Green, says the reality of marriage to the Transformers is no fantasy.
'It’s work,' the former Beverly Hills, 90210 star said on his podcast on Friday.
'Marriage is hard!' Brian Austin Green opens up about the realities of life with wife Megan Fox and their three kids; the couple are seen in 2014
'I think for anyone. I think when you get to the point like we have, where you have kids and you’ve been married for a while and we’ve been together for a long time, it’s — you just take it day by day.
'You’re in it and then you’re not, then you look back and go, "That was a great 13 years."'
Brian, 44, and Megan, 31, have three children together, four-year-old Noah, three-year-old Bodhi and 13-month-old Journey.
Happy enough: The parents of three are pictured earlier this year; Brian says they take things 'day by day'
Happy family: Brian and Megan have three children together, four-year-old Noah, three-year-old Bodhi and 13-month-old Journey
They haven't always had an easy marriage, even splitting in 2015 after five years of marriage, before reconciling the next year and having their third child together.
Says Green: 'I have no problem with something not working, I really hold no expectations.
'I try to live day by day. Some people look at divorce or things not working as like a disappointment and it’s not. The fact that it worked at all is a positive.'
And the actor, who has a fourth son from a previous relationship, says he and Megan take it 'day by day'.
'We have three amazing kids, We've had and have a great relationship and you know we’re just taking it day by day.'
Former pin up: The actor, 44, found fame in Beverly Hills, 90210 as a young man
Most watched News videos
- Moment off duty cop holds baby while shooting suspected thieves
- Huntswoman appears to batter saboteur with riding crop
- Devastated sister of Gaia Pope gives an emotional tribute
- Serial killer Charles Manson dies aged 83
- Serial killer and cult leader Charles Manson dies at 83
- Robert Mugabe says he WILL proceed over congress next month
- Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner at Power of Women gala in April
- Cult leader Charles Manson during his murder trial in 1969
- 'We are devastated' Gaia Pope's cousin gives a statement
- Bumbling Robert Mugabe apologises for length of speech
- Emotional moment mother whale holds dead new-born
- Fish and seafood eaten whilst still ALIVE in Chinese tradition