Make-up free Gwyneth Paltrow, 45, shows off her flawless complexion at goop party in LA
She has become a wellness entrepreneur.
The 45-year-old sipped on a goopglow beauty booster concoction following a yoga class.
Looking good! Gwyneth Paltrow proved she is both genetically blessed and making the right health choices on Monday during a goop skincare launch in Los Angeles
The blonde seemed to be in high spirits after the limb bending session at Love Yoga in Venice Beach.
The movie star was promoting the new tincture which is ready made and just needs water added.
Gwyneth has recently poked fun at her own goop brand, which is often mocked on social media for its often bizarre health remedies such as vaginal steam cleaning.
Brave: Last week the Oscar winner talked about women being 'brave and courageous' while at the Bumble Bizz event at Nobu in Malibu
Stride in style with Gwyneth's Alexander McQueen trousers
She's renowned for her chic style and Gwyneth Paltrow lived up to this reputation as she stepped out to the Bumble Bizz event in Hollywood.
The actress and businesswoman was hosting the night, in fact, and she certainly looked like the star of the show in her silky polo-neck, tailored cropped trousers and red stiletto pumps.
Matching her shoes was the cool red stripe running up the side of Gwyneth's Alexander McQueen bottoms, adding a sports-luxe vibe to the ensemble.
These trousers will make a seriously hard-working member of your wardrobe. They're perfect for the office, but teamed with heels a la Gwyneth and you've got yourself a stylish evening look.
Click right to shop them at Harvey Nichols, or see how the high-street has tackled the look below. Boden have a fab spitting image pair!
Meanwhile the Shakespeare In Love star was one of the first women - along with Angelina Jolie - to reveal she had been abused by Harvey Weinsten. That led to a flood of other admissions.
And last week the Oscar winner talked about women being 'brave and courageous' while at the Bumble Bizz event at Nobu in Malibu.
Also there was Bumble founder and CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd as well as Erin Foster and Sara Foster, Kim Kardashian, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Meyer, Jennifer Garner and Katharine McPhee with beau David Foster.
'We need more women being entrepreneurial and sticking their flag in the ground and saying, “I want to be brave and courageous” and having other women support them through the process,' said Gwyneth.
Most watched News videos
- Rodrigo Alves visits the Taj Mahal during stint in India
- Partridge Family star David Cassidy has died aged 67
- 'Charlie does not get a pass': Gayle King on Charlie Rose
- President Trump participates in annual Thanksgiving turkey pardon
- Paul Hollywood and wife Alexandra bicker on the red carpet
- Man living in iron lung for over 60 years talks about experience
- Nick Carter and Michelle Schuman appear in 2004's The Hollow
- Wendy talks about being groped by male guest on live TV
- Man shoots woman's pit bull after it runs into his house
- Moment woman films a man who sexually harasses her on the street
- Three 'different' sized cups appear to hold same amount of soda
- Female North Korean defector reveals harsh truths about the regime
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.