Romancing with the stars! Cheryl Burke reveals she wants to spend the rest of her life with rekindled love Matthew Lawrence
Their relationship snuffed out once before.
But Cheryl Burke wants to keep her rekindled flame Matthew Lawrence forever this time.
Romancing with the stars! Cheryl Burke has revealed she wants to spend the rest of her life with rekindled love Matthew Lawrence
'He’s such a great guy. He’s so normal, considering we’re in this crazy business,' she said. 'It’s so nice to be able to come home to him and turn Netflix on and order Postmates.
'He’s someone I definitely do see spending the rest of my life with.'
Cheryl and Matthew first started dating in 2007 after meeting on the set of the ABC reality dance competition, but broke up after about a year.
However they fired things back up in February of this year, and haven't looked back since.
Back then: Cheryl and Matthew first started dating in 2007 after meeting on the set of the ABC reality dance competition, but broke up after about a year
'If I had any regret in life, it was the end of our relationship,' she continued.
'When we first dated, we were both young and immature, and I was so new to this world,' she added. 'Now we are both adults and feel balanced.'
Burke is currently paired with former NFL star Terrell Owens on season 25 of DWTS, which just kicked off on Monday.
Second time lucky: However they fired things back up in February of this year, and haven't looked back since (Pickured in July on Caribbean getaway)
She is also set to make her debut as the new coach on Dance Moms to replace Abby Lee Miller, who is currently in jail for fraud.
She told US Weekly this week that the students told her they'd been 'traumatized by Abby and her teaching methods'.
'That’s a shame because with teenagers it’s so important to mentor them,' she said. 'I’m not a yeller. But I am strict. I tell it how it is, especially with the mothers because I come from the original dance mom. She was hard on me, but in the right way.'
Regrets: 'If I had any regret in life, it was the end of our relationship,' she said
Most watched News videos
- Crowds of people evacuating Oxford Street after 'incident'
- Black Friday: Brawl at The Riverchase Galleria in Alabama
- Horrifying video shows beagle being mauled to death by vicious dogs
- Oxford Street Selfridges shoppers scream and crouch on floor
- Shocking moment armed robbers jump woman lured out of home
- 'F****** terrorists': Jane Miller's foul-mouthed rant at saboteurs
- Shocking CCTV shows woman stabbed to death in front of daughter
- Shoppers rush for best Black Friday deals at Chicago Walmart
- 'We will keep going': Rough family's statement after sentencing
- People flee Oxford Circus following an 'incident' in the station
- Oscar Pistorius' sentence is extended to 13 years and five months
- Vehicles rush injured victims to local hospital after terror attack