Fabulous in florals! Queen Letizia of Spain looks chic in a delicate pink day dress as she steps out for a charity event in Madrid
- Queen Letizia paid a royal visit to El Padro museum in Madrid on Friday 22
- She met with Secretary of State for Research , Development and Innovation
- The royal looked elegant in a floral day dress paired with pointed pink stilettos
- She presented staff with awards and made a speech on stage at the event
Queen Letizia of Spain represented the royal family during a visit to the El Padro museum in Madrid on Friday.
The 45-year-old looked radiant as she addressed researchers at the annual event in the country's capital city.
Known for her excellent taste in style, Queen Letizia looked elegant in a floral printed day dress.
Queen Letizia kept her make up looking natural, giving her a radiant glow as she attended the World Cancer Day event in Madrid
Steal Queen Letizia's style in a Zara dress
Whilst the Duchess of Cambridge will always be our reigning fashionista, we do like to keep our eye on certain other European royals, including Queen Letizia of Spain.
Whilst usually she sticks to tailored dresses and suits, here she went for a more relaxed floaty number, teaming it with pretty pink shoes and clutch for a museum visit in Spain.
It looks like Queen Letizia has been taking a leaf out of Kate’s books in the thrifty fashion stakes though, as this dress is from high street hero Zara and cost just under £50!
Sadly it’s since sold out, but follow the link on the right to shop the current collection. Alternatively, recreate the look with one of the picks from the likes of Raishma, Asos and more in our edit below.
Upon arrival, the 45-year-old was met by members of staff, including the Secretary of State for Research, Development and Innovation.
The royal completed the ensemble with a pair of pointed pink stilettos and natural make-up.
She stuck to the same palette throughout, with a simple but chic leather clutch bag and pink and green drop earrings.
Despite the floaty design, her dress complimented her figure perfectly, nipping in to emphasise the Queen's waist.
Queen Letizia (pictured right) with Secretary of State for Research, Development and Innovation (left)
The royal completed the ensemble with a pair of pointed pink stilettos and natural make-up
The Queen of Spain received a royal welcome at the El Padro museum in Madrid
The Queen was invited up on stage to deliver a speech and hand out awards to those working in cancer research.
With a demanding schedule, she has attended several royal visits this week.
Queen Letizia showed off her maternal side when she met with children at 'San Matias' School Centre in the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife on Tuesday.
The Queen shook hands of researchers and made a speech on stage in front of an audience
With perfect poise and posture, Queen Letizia was the picture of elegance
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment two commuters have sex at Melbourne train station
- Shocking video of three vehicle crash but everyone walks away!
- 'Drugged-up' store clerks appear to fall asleep at the register
- Investigators at the scene of fatal crash that killed five
- Octopus outsmarts predator in a way the world has never seen
- Mika Brzezinski shows of her chickens on Thanksgiving
- Emergency services on the scene following fatal car crash in Leeds
- Doctor explains what acute myeloid leukaemia is
- Anette Sørensen talks about her book 'A Worm in The Apple'
- Inventor shows off real-life Iron Man suit whilst airborne
- Shocking video of elephant trampling man to death in India
- Oxford Street Selfridges shoppers scream and crouch on floor