Black-ish star Anthony Anderson and wife Alvina Stewart walk first red carpet together at SAG Awards since calling off divorce
It was a sweet moment for Anthony Anderson and Alvina Stewart as they walked the red carpet together on Sunday evening at the 2017 SAG Awards at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
It marks a special moment as it was the first time the pair had walked a red carpet together since calling off their divorce.
'They're totally back together,' a source told US Weekly.
Reunited and it feels so good! It was a sweet moment for Anthony Anderson and Alvina Stewart as they walked the red carpet together on Sunday evening at the 2017 SAG Awards at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles
Alvina looked radiant in a pale pink high neck dress that featured a cutout in the middle of her chest.
She accessorized with a chic gold clutch as she styled her raven tresses in a half up half down fashion.
The wife of Anderson went for dark smokey eye make-up and a nude lip to match her simple but stylish gown.
Anderson looked dapper in an all black suit and bow tie as he hugged and cuddled his wife on the red carpet.
Back on track: It marks a special moment as it was the first time the pair had walked a red carpet together since calling off their divorce
The pair were all smiles as they posed alongside each other at the star-studded event.
Anderson and Alvina attended the event for his hit show Black-ish, which was nominated in the Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series category.
While the pair have been a through a rocky patch, they are happy to be back on track.
'It's fun. It's been a while since we've been on a red carpet together, but we're here tonight so we're excited about it,' Anderson told Entertainment Tonight.
Knockout: Alvina looked radiant in a pale pink high neck dress that featured a cutout in the middle of her chest
Alvina filed for divorce from the 46-year-old comedian just over a year ago in September 2015.
She cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for her split according to TMZ. The legal papers stated that the couple had been separated since April 2014.
According to E! News Alvina has requested a judge to dismiss her divorce petition.
The duo have been married since 1995 after getting together in high school.
They have two children together, daughter Kyra, aged 20, and son Nathan, aged 16.
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment two commuters have sex at Melbourne train station
- Shocking video of three vehicle crash but everyone walks away!
- 'Drugged-up' store clerks appear to fall asleep at the register
- Investigators at the scene of fatal crash that killed five
- Octopus outsmarts predator in a way the world has never seen
- Emergency services on the scene following fatal car crash in Leeds
- Anette Sørensen talks about her book 'A Worm in The Apple'
- Mysterious fireball seen blazing in the sky in south of England
- Royal Navy perform Changing the Guard ceremony in historic first
- Devastation at Cocoanut Grove after deadly fire in 1942
- Shocking video of elephant trampling man to death in India
- Iran reveals more allegations against Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe