Beaming Beatrice! Smiling Princess makes the most of the warm weather in New York as she steps out in a floral frock and heels to attend a charity event
- Princess Beatrice was snapped stepping out of a Manhattan hotel
- Attended WE Day in support of an international development charity
- Smiling redhead wore a short floral dress and heels with a denim jacket
As her mother was donating clothes to the British Heart Foundation back home in London, Princess Beatrice was doing her bit for charity on the other side of the pond.
The 29-year-old redhead was snapped leaving a hotel in Manhattan on Wednesday to make her way to WE Day at Madison Square Garden, in support of an international charity that partners with communities around the globe to help life themselves out of poverty.
That very morning her mother, the Duchess of York, had delivered two carrier bags filled with her own clothes, handbags and shoes to a branch of the BHF shop.
Apparently following her example, Beatrice threw her support behind WE Day, opting for a short floral dress and heels for the occasion.
Scroll down for video
Princess Beatrice was snapped stepping out of a hotel in New York on Wednesday
The Duchess of York's daughter wore a short floral dress with a denim jacket and heels
The Princess, who is understood to be primarily based in New York at present, chose a summery hemline, but added a denim jacket in light of cooling temperatures.
She wore black Mary Jane style shoes with a double ankle strap, and toted a black rucksack.
While Fergie has been doing her bit for good causes back in Britain too, the Duchess has also been making time to enjoy the glitz and glamour of London Fashion Week - and apparently found a way to keep both of our daughters close to hand.
The Duchess joined supermodels including the Hadid sisters at the Tommy Hilfiger party in London on Tuesday night, and though she was without her two girls, she did carry her favourite handbag emblazoned with a cherished photograph of their faces.
She looked fresh faced at the We Day New York in the theatre at Madison Square Garden
WE is an international charity that focuses on partnering with communities to help lift themselves out of poverty
Glamorous Fergie, 57, proudly displayed the £225 bespoke Anya Hindmarch bag decorated with the photo of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie as she left the party.
Dressed to impress in a flattering black ensemble, which highlighted her trim new frame in all its glory, Fergie mingled with supermodels and celebrities at the event.
Fergie, the Duchess of York, looked trim in an all-black ensemble as she mingled with Gigi and Bella Hadid at Tommy Hilfiger's star-studded party
The Duchess of York was in high spirits and looked fresh-faced as she left the party alone.
She joined the likes of Neymar, Lewis Hamilton, Georgia May Jagger, Arizona Muse, Lara Stone and Poppy Delevingne at the event.
U.S. designer Tommy Hilfiger closed out London Fashion Week with a rock-themed show held at a venue famous for classic rock concerts, featuring model and social media star Gigi Hadid as the centrepiece of the event.
The show - dubbed 'TommyNow' - represented Hilfiger's third collaboration with Hadid, with whom he designed the 'TommyxGigi' collection that was on display at Tuesday's event, in addition to the Hilfiger label's spring/summer 2018 styles.
Fergie, 57, proudly displayed the £225 bespoke Anya Hindmarch bag emblazoned with a photo of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Dressed to impress in a flattering black ensemble, Fergie mingled with the likes of Bella and Gigi Hadid at the star-studded affair
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment two commuters have sex at Melbourne train station
- Prince Charles is 'thrilled' with the news of the engagement
- Shocking video of three vehicle crash but everyone walks away!
- Investigators at the scene of fatal crash that killed five
- 'Drugged-up' store clerks appear to fall asleep at the register
- Thieves steal car in Solihull without even using owners keys
- Amazon staff filmed undercover in 'poor' working conditions
- Bali's Mount Agung erupts for the second time in a week
- Mysterious fireball seen blazing in the sky in south of England
- Emergency services on the scene following fatal car crash in Leeds
- Devastation at Cocoanut Grove after deadly fire in 1942
- Royal Navy perform Changing the Guard ceremony in historic first