Check her out! Demi Lovato flashes her toned tummy in white lace-up bralette under plaid suit as she performs in New York
Demi Lovato looked fantastic as she performed some of her new tracks at the Global Citizen Concert in New York on Thursday.
Teaming a lace-up bralette with a plaid suit, the songstress showed off her toned tummy in the look as she belted out songs on stage.
Demi, 25, showed a little extra flesh with cut-out detail on her trousers which revealed her hips.
Checkmate: Demi Lovato looked fantastic as she performed at the Global Citizen Concert in New York on Thursday
The New Mexico-born beauty accessorized with white heels and some large hoop earrings.
Billboard describes Demi's new disco-inspired single Sexy Dirty Love as 'lusty'.
The track is off her upcoming album Tell Me You Love Me which is due out on September 29.
The first single she released off the album titled Sorry Not Sorry peaked at No.13 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Toned torso: Demi, 25, wore a white lace-up bralet under a plaid suit
Rocking the stage: The singer glowed as she performed her new single Sexy Dirty Love
Demi addressed her sexuality once again in a tweet over the weekend where she said: 'Just because I'm refuse to label myself for the sake of a headline doesn't mean I'm not going to stand up for what I believe in.
She followed up with: 'If you're that curious about my sexuality, watch my documentary. But I don't owe anybody anything'
In an interview that ran last week, PrideSource asked Demi for 'a reason you choose not to speak openly about your sexuality?'
Demi replied: 'I just feel like everyone's always looking for a headline and they always want their magazine or TV show or whatever to be the one to break what my sexuality is. I feel like it's irrelevant to what my music is all about,' she contended.
'I stand up for the things that I believe in and the things that I'm passionate about, but I like to keep my personal life as private as possible when it comes to dating and sexuality and all that stuff just because it has nothing to do with my music.'
Belting out the hits: The songstress is promoting her latest album Tell Me You Love Me
'Unfortunately, we live in a world where everyone is trying to get that soundbite and I am purposefully not giving the soundbite. Watch my documentary.'
She's plugged: 'I have a documentary coming out on October 12 (on YouTube called "Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated") and I answer a lot of questions in my documentary.'
She said there will be 'some' broaching of her sexuality in the movie, 'Because if ever I want to talk about it, I want it to be on my own terms.'
Peek-a-boo: Demi's high-waist trousers featured cut-outs on the hips
Earlier in the evening Demi looked stunning in a silver knee-length dress which accentuated her tan
Most watched News videos
- NBC News has fired popular 'Today' show host Matt Lauer
- Bosnian Croat wartime suspect drinks poison during sentencing
- Savannah Guthrie 'heartbroken' over Matt Lauer scandal
- 'This one hits close to home': Megyn Kelly on Matt Lauer scandal
- Savannah Guthrie reads apology from Matt Lauer on Today
- 'The celebrity': McGregor posts cryptic video following pub brawl
- Shocking footage of holidaymaker knocking girlfriend to ground
- Royal Mail driver mounts pavement as ambulance approaches
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Scouser teaches Taiwanese children how to speak Scouse slang
- Dad of abused baby Poppi Worthington smuggled into back of court
- Afghan man has arms and head chopped off in brutal new ISIS video