SECRETS OF AN A-LIST BODY: How to get actress Amy Adams's shoulders
- Adams revealed a toned shoulder in an asymmetric dress at a recent event
- The actress has said exercise 'keeps me grounded if I'm feeling overwhelmed'
- She does strength training using light weights and also enjoys running
Wearing an asymmetric dress to a recent red-carpet event, Hollywood star Amy Adams revealed a toned shoulder.
The 43-year-old, who trained as a dancer in her youth, has said exercise ‘keeps me grounded if I’m feeling overwhelmed’.
She does strength training using light weights and also enjoys running.
Wearing an asymmetric dress to a recent red-carpet event, Hollywood star Amy Adams revealed a toned shoulder
WHAT TO TRY: The ‘speedy side raise’ hones shoulder muscles. Stand holding a light dumbbell in each hand. Raise the weights out to your sides, moving them up towards your ears.
Pause at shoulder height, then return slowly to the start.
Keep arms straight (without locking the elbows) throughout, and speed up each time. Perform three sets of 12 repetitions.
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Meghan politely picks up a glove and returns it to a crowd member
- CCTV shows man attacking traffic warden after getting a ticket
- Flynn leaves court after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI
- Newly engaged Harry and Meghan greet crowds in Nottingham
- Prince Harry asked how it feels to be with Meghan 'as a ginger'
- Meghan shows off her caring side as she meets shy boy
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Tampa 'serial killer' Howell Donaldson charged with four murders
- Donald and Melania Trump light the National Christmas tree
- Touching moment Prince Harry straightens young fan's hat