Strictly's Kristina Rihanoff reveals how she shaped her post-baby body as she showcases her new range at London Fashion Week (and admits she couldn't do it without 'hands-on' father Ben)
- Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff unveiled new line of dresses
- The 39-year-old opened up about juggling work with raising her young daughter
- Admitted she could not do it without her 'hands-on' partner Ben Cohen
- Also revealed how she took her time returning to exercise after giving birth
The dancer, 39, looked sensational as she displayed her hourglass shape in a yellow silk dress as she showcased her new fashion collection with London-based designer Pia Michi.
In an exclusive interview for FEMAIL, she revealed how she relied on a mixture of yoga and dancing to tone up her figure following the birth of her daughter, Milena, in June last year.
Sultry: Kristina Rihanoff discussed juggling designing her new range of dresses with motherhood as she unveiled her new collection with London-based designer Pia Michi today
Support: Kristina said she could not do it without the help of her 'hands-on' beau Ben Cohen
She also admitted she would not be able to pursue her love of fashion without the help of her beau, former rugby player Ben Cohen, whom she met on Strictly.
Kristina said: '[Ben] is an incredibly hands-on dad and no doubt without him, I couldn't do any of this.'
Kristina's line with Pia Michi features cocktail dresses as well as long sparkly, embellished, fitted gowns.
Toned: The mother-of-one said she did not rush to return to exercise following the birth of her daughter in June last year. Instead she gradually shaped her body with yoga and dancing
Showing off her lean figure in one of her own creations, Kristina revealed how she took her time returning to exercise following the birth of her first child.
She said: 'It took some time but I did it the right, healthy way.
'I went back into yoga after pregnancy because I wanted to rebuild my core, my strength, before I went back into dancing, I wanted to get stronger. Yoga did that. I have been a fan of yoga for 18 years and I am a qualified yoga teacher.
Teamwork: Kristina said partner Ben, pictured together in June, was a 'hands-on' father
'It is a combination of these things: yoga first, then dancing, and dieting - I went vegan as well. So it is a bit of everything I think.'
The former Strictly professional recently revealed motherhood to daughter Milena has 'completely changed' her priorities in life.
She told the Sun: 'The same things don’t bother me like before, like how I look, what I weigh or what people say about me.'
Most watched News videos
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle carry out first royal engagement together
- Megan Markle and Prince Harry announce their engagement
- WHAT?!: Incredible moment dog reacts to news she'll get a brother
- Matt Lauer seen returning to Hamptons home after Today show axe
- Flynn leaves court after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI
- Jacksonville man sentenced to life for shooting an off-duty cop
- CCTV shows man attacking traffic warden after getting a ticket
- Creepy moment a woman catches man trying to grope her breasts
- People left with horrific injuries after Stockwell car crash
- Meghan chats to a Suits fan about the show on first engagement
- Young woman in hijab 'refused service' at Holloway McDonalds