Red hot! Viscountess Weymouth flashes her legs in a ruffled cocktail dress as she enjoys a night out with her aristocrat husband at Loulou's in London
- Emma McQuiston is the younger wife of Viscount Weymouth, heir of Longleat
- Couple were spotted at private member's club Loulou's in London's Mayfair
- Viscountess Weymouth looked stunning in an asymetric red cocktail dress
She is known for turning heads wherever she goes.
And last night was no exception for Viscountess Weymouth as she joined her husband, the heir of Longleat, for a night out at private member's club Loulou's in Mayfair, London.
Emma McQuiston, 31, looked radiant in a ruffled red cocktail dress, which she paired with gold strappy sandals and a simple metallic clutch.
Lady in red: Emma McQuiston, 31, Viscountess Weymouth, leaving Loulou's on Sunday night
Date night: The society beauty beamed as she left with her husband, Viscount Weymouth
The flattering frock featured an asymmetric hemline which showcased the Viscountess' toned legs, while the neckline flashed just enough cleavage.
She finished off the look with simple dusky rose eye make-up and kept her brunette locks loose around her shoulders.
The society beauty beamed as she climbed into the car alongside her husband, Ceawlin Thynn, Viscount Weymouth, with whom she has a son, John.
Glamorous: The couple, who have a son, John, live on the the Longleat Estate in Wiltshire
The Viscount, 43, looked smart in a navy suit and a lighter blue shirt, which he wore without a tie for a more laid back look.
Ceawlin, is heir to the 7th Marquess of Bath and will one day own the Longleat Estate in Wiltshire.
He took over running the 10,000-acre estate and safari park from his 85-year-old father in 2010.
Turning heads: The Viscountess at a Halloween party at Annabel's in October last year
Meanwhile the Viscountess is known for making a statement with her sartorial choices.
For a party at Loulou's in October last year she wore a black lacy bra under a sheer dress, with a black veil and scarlet lipstick.
Just 24 hours later she pouted up a storm in a transparent dress, platinum blonde wig, feathered headpiece and ghostly silver make-up.
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Royal fashion: Meghan Markle sparkles on Nottingham visit
- Prison for immigration violator who attacked women
- Nigel Farage defends Donald Trump retweeting Britain First
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Cops find missing Florida teen after disappearing with her coach
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back £73,000 EU pension