Miranda Kerr's former personal chef reveals the secret to a Victoria's Secret body - and the model's favourite treats
- Kate McAloon revealed that Miranda 'really believes in the 80/20 diet'
- Miranda is 'very health oriented' and eats fruit, veggies, gluten-free pasta
- But she also loved indulging in Kate's special curry, chocolate and coconut torte
The secret to a Victoria's Secret body may be more simple than you think.
Miranda Kerr's former chef Kate McAloon has revealed that even the runway queen believes in moderation.
Kate, who has worked with the likes of Steven Spielberg, Courtney Cox, and Gwyneth Paltrow, first met Miranda through her mother Terese.
Miranda Kerr's former chef Kate McAloon (pictured with Miranda and her mum) has revealed that even the former Victoria's Secret model believes in moderation.
Kate learned that Miranda was 'very health oriented' and focused on eating clean while working as her personal chef
The pair wrote a cookbook, Lunchbox Specials, together and the experience eventually inspired Kate to move from New York to Sydney in 2015.
It was there she worked for Kerr, serving up the model her special curry and gluten free pasta.
When it came to favourite treats, Miranda indulged in Kate's chocolate & coconut torte
Kate learned that Miranda was 'very health oriented' and focused on eating clean, she told The Daily Telegraph.
'She really believes in the 80/20 diet,' Kate said, referring to the rule where you eat healthy foods 80 per cent of the time and indulge the other 20 per cent.
When it came to favourite treats, Miranda loved eating Kate's chocolate and coconut torte.
And Kate revealed that she has seen Miranda's cooking skills grow since becoming a mother to son Flynn, who is now six.
Kate first got her start as a celebrity chef after catching the attention of Megan Mullally, one of the stars of Will & Grace.
It was Megan who recommended Kate to Courtney Cox, and soon the chef was preparing feasts for the Friends star and her former husband David Arquette.
The couple were known for holding star-studded afternoon parties at their house, with dishes being created by Kate herself.
Kate revealed that she has seen Miranda's cooking skills grow since becoming a mother to son Flynn, who is now six
'Lots of their famous friends, like Jennifer Aniston would come around and I would cook for them. That was a fun job,' she recalled.
Kate, who recently released new cookbook The Flavour of Joy, also revealed that she almost made a detrimental mistake at one of the parties.
'I was making drinks and I grabbed a bottle of olive oil instead of a bottle of tequila,' she told The Chronicle.
'Luckily I realised what I'd done, but it could have been a huge disaster!'
Kate has since joined forces with Young Living to help educate Australians on the benefit of cooking with natural oils.
'I have been using oils for years...I was using lavender in cooking many years ago,' she said. 'Now I am learning more about it and there are a lot of health benefits.'
Kate first got her start as a celebrity chef after catching the attention of Megan Mullally, one of the stars of Will & Grace, and became Courtney Cox's longtime personal chef
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Moment thrill seeking base jumpers leap from 530ft Beachy Head
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Prison for immigration violator who attacked women
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- Brexit Secretary David Davis hopes for 'sufficient progress' today
- Video shows the last time Julia Jacobson was seen alive
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back £73,000 EU pension