Travis Scott keeps it lowkey in T-shirt and jeans at iHeartRadio Music Fest... the day after Kylie Jenner's 'pregnancy' news
Jaws dropped when it was reported starlet Kylie Jenner was pregnant with her first child Friday afternoon.
But her beau Travis Scott, who is reportedly the father of her child, looked calm and collected Saturday while seen at iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas.
The 25-year-old year old Antidote rapper kept his eyes down while sporting loose jeans, a burnt orange tee and tons of ice before his set at the Sin City music fest.
Oh Daddy! Travis Scott was low-key at Saturday's iHeartRadio Music Fest in Las Vegas, just one day after girlfriend Kylie Jenner dropped that she was pregnant with her first child
Scott, given name Jacques Webster, made a brief stop by the red carpet where he showed off layers of diamond encrusted chains along with a frosty watch, braided bracelets and countless rings.
The Houston, Texas native paired his simple jeans and tee look with fresh Nikes and cuffed jeans.
The alleged expecting father kept his hair styled in small braids while wearing laid back stubble along his jaw.
Secret potion! The 25-year-old year old Antidote rapper kept his eyes down while sporting loose jeans, a burnt orange tee and tons of ice before his set at the Sin City music fest
Frosty as a snowman: The expecting father showed off layers of diamond encrusted chains along with a frosty watch, braided bracelets and countless rings
On Friday, it was reported Kylie Jenner is expecting her first child with Scott, who she was first linked to in April.
TMZ first broke the news, with a report stating that Travis was telling friends his life was about to change.
Later a source confirmed the news to DailyMail.com, adding that the young star was around four months pregnant.
Breaking news: On Friday news emerged reported Kylie Jenner, 20, is 'expecting a baby with boyfriend Travis Scott'; the two are seen here in April, soon after they started dating
A further source told People magazine that Kylie was overjoyed about her pregnancy.
'It is an unexpected but completely amazing turn of events that she could not be more excited or thrilled about,' they said.
Kylie began dating Travis back in April following her split from former long-term boyfriend Tyga, who has a child, son King Cairo, with Blac Chyna (Rob Kardashian's ex).
What a surprise! Another source told People Kylie's pregnancy 'is an unexpected but completely amazing turn of events that she could not be more excited or thrilled about'
Most watched News videos
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- DUP leader lashes out at Irish government over Belfast agreement
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Prison for immigration violator who attacked women
- Brexit Secretary David Davis hopes for 'sufficient progress' today
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street
- Surveillance video shows Palm Beach cop shoot his ex-girlfriend
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back £73,000 EU pension