'Have some fun today': Reese Witherspoon wears motivational top and tight leggings as she works up a sweat on a jog
As Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, she wore her heart on her sleeve.
But Reese Witherspoon wore her message on her chest as she went for a jog near her home in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The actress, 41, was casually dressed in a sleeveless, grey shirt with the words, 'have some fun today,' written across it in a motivational slogan.
'Have some fun today': Reese Witherspoon wore her message on her chest as she went for a jog near her home in Los Angeles on Sunday
The Big Little Lies star completed her ath-leisure ensemble with cropped tight-fitting leggings and black sneakers.
Reese protected her face from the summer sun with a pair of mirrored shades and a baseball cap.
The Sweet Home Alabama star tied her long locks up in a high ponytail, ensuring that her hair wouldn't get in her way, and went make-up free for her jog.
Working up a sweat: The actress, 41, was casually dressed in a sleeveless, grey shirt with the words, 'have some fun today,' written across it in a motivational slogan
'Forget diamonds... I'd say #coffee is a girl's best friend!': The Oscar-winning actress shared a fun selfie on Monday morning as she kicked off her week with a caffeine fix
Reese's next project is starring in the comedic-romance, Home Again.
The Oscar-winner plays recently-divorced single mom Alice Kinney, who begins a fling with a younger man.
He, along with two other men his age, eventually move into her home.
Candice Bergen and Michael Sheen also appear in the upcoming movie.
Plot thickens: Reese is set to star in the comedic-romance, Home Again, playing recently-divorced single mom Alice Kinney, who begins a fling with a younger man
Like her character, Reese is also a mother to three children; daughter, Ava, 17, son Deacon, 14, - with actor ex-husband Ryan Phillippe - and son Tennessee, four, with talent agent second husband Jim Toth.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, the Louisiana native spoke highly of her children, and their differences.
'Well, my daughter is pretty good at giving advice. She's, you know what? She's a really good listener,' she began.
'And then my middle son, Deacon, who's 14, kind of tells me when I'm embarrassing everybody in the family. So, that's kind of good advice to know,' she said.
Happy family: In real life, Reese is a married mother of three (pictured L-R in December) Ava Phillippe, 17, Reese, Deacon Phillippe, 14, Tennessee Toth, four, and husband Jim Toth
Most watched News videos
- DUP leader lashes out at Irish government over Belfast agreement
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Trump announces plans to shrink National Monuments in Utah
- Busted! Package thief caught after her getaway driver flees
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- Everyone is trying the latest trend: Invisible box challenge!
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back £73,000 EU pension
- Rare colour footage of British and US troops preparing for D-Day
- Brexit Secretary David Davis hopes for 'sufficient progress' today
- Horrifying moment dashcam shows lorry ploughing into two cars
- Disturbing video shows teen hurling a cat into the street