Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise's daughter is spotted looking for a house... in Croydon: Adopted child of the Hollywood stars is seen in South London with her husband
Her adoptive parents live in Hollywood luxury, each with a portfolio of spectacular properties in the US.
Walking the streets in jeans and a baggy sweatshirt, Isabella Cruise looks anything but an A-lister's daughter as she searches for a new home... in Croydon.
The 24-year-old lives her life in Britain far from the glamour of her adoptive parents Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.
Isabella Cruise, the adopted daughter of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, was spotted house-hunting with husband Max Parker in Croydon, south London, on Sunday
Miss Cruise walked hand in hand with Mr Parker, an IT consultant, who she married in a Scientologist ceremony in London back in 2015
Miss Cruise was spotted in the street arm in arm with her husband Max Parker, an IT consultant, as they looked for a house in South London.
The pair married in a Scientologist ceremony in London in 2015, but neither of her famous parents attended.
Miss Cruise was notably estranged from her Australian mother for years, but is reportedly now back in contact. However, last week she was snubbed during an Emmy awards speech by Miss Kidman, 50.
Accepting a best actress award for the hit drama series Big Little Lies, she only mentioned the two girls she had with her current husband, Keith Urban.
'I am also a mother and a wife,' she said. 'I have two little girls, Sunny and Faith. This is yours.
Miss Cruise has been estranged from her adoptive mother for years, but reportedly got back in touch wit her recently
After Tom and Nicole split, Miss Cruise and adopted brother Connor (left) both children went to live with him and followed him into the Church of Scientology
'I want my little girls to have this on their shelf and to look at it and go, 'Every time my mama didn't put me to bed, it's because of this'.
Miss Cruise was adopted in 1992, followed by her younger brother Connor three years later.
When Top Gun star Cruise and Miss Kidman split in 2001 after 11 years, both children went live with their father and followed him into the Church of Scientology.
While Miss Kidman rarely talks of her family, she described her recent film Lion as a 'love letter' to her adopted children.
She said the movie – about an Indian boy who is adopted by an Australian couple – made her think about their backgrounds, adding: 'You're all intertwined. Your destinies somehow all come together.'
Cruise, 55, also has an 11-year-old daughter, Suri, by second wife Katie Holmes.
Most watched News videos
- DUP leader lashes out at Irish government over Belfast agreement
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Trump announces plans to shrink National Monuments in Utah
- 'Hypocrite' Nigel Farage refuses to hand back £73,000 EU pension
- Cruise ship sprayed down after passengers struck down by gastro
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Knife-wielding moped robbers raid building on Fleet Street
- New invisible box jump trend takes Twitter by storm
- Rare colour footage of British and US troops preparing for D-Day
- Sir Elton on stage in Barcelona just hours before his mother died
- Heartbreaking footage shows helpless puppies rescued from tar
- Brexit Secretary David Davis hopes for 'sufficient progress' today