That'll keep off the chill! Charlotte McKinney oozes elegance in floor-length coat and sparkly stilettos as she climbs the Empire State Building to promote new film
Charlotte McKinney covered up her sensational figure when she made an appearance on the Empire State Building in New York City on Friday.
Keeping the Big Apple's chill off, the 23-year-old model teased her leggy frame with a daring split that showed up to her inner thigh as she promoted her new film Literally, Right Before Aaron.
She sashayed across the landmark in sky-high sparkly stilettos to command the attention of onlookers.
Scroll down for video
Keeping off the chill! Charlotte McKinney oozed elegance as she teased her leggy frame in daring split coat and sparkly stilettos on Empire State Building in New York for new flick
Pulling out all the stops on her glitzy shoes, the Orlando native looked every inch of glamour as she posed for the photoshoot.
The starlet almost blended into the fog as she styled a light grey ensemble.
Sweeping her long golden locks into a neat bun, she showed off her statement hoop earrings.
Model looks: The screen actress completed her sophisticated look with cat lick liquid eyeliner and pink lipstick
All eyes: She sashayed across the landmark in sky-high sparkly stilettos to command the attention of onlookers.
Statement jewellery: Sweeping her long golden locks into a neat bun, she showed off her earrings
The screen actress completed her sophisticated look with cat lick liquid eyeliner and pink lipstick.
She looked at ease as she got herself warmed up for her new role in upcoming comedy drama.
Literally, Right Before Aaron tells the story of a young man who attends the wedding of his former flame. It is set to hit cinemas later this year.
The actress is immersed in her career as she will also make an appearance in the remake of Baywatch and the sequel to Flatliners due out in 2017.
Cover up! The beautiful blonde confessed she can feel insecure at times despite her glamorous looks
She made the transition from model to actress after she shot to fame starring in a Carl's Jr commercial that aired during Super Bowl XLIX in 2015.
Despite her phenomenal figure, the beautiful blonde confessed she can feel insecure at times.
In a recent interview, she told Galore magazine: 'I’m actually super insecure. I can feel so bad about myself.
'I have moments where I feel incredibly ugly, or fat, and it sucks, you know? I’ll usually try to keep a positive attitude, because I’m really so grateful for where I am, and the life I get to live, but I definitely have to work hard not to feel insecure.'
Promotion: She stepped out to promote her new flick Literally, Right Before Aaron, which tells the story of a young man who attends the wedding of his former flame
Most watched News videos
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Davis reveals there is no study for impact of Brexit on economy
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- Aftermath of man's brutal attack on greyhound after he lost race
- Pot user describes 'scromiting' syndrome Cannabinoid Hyperemesis
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video
- Arlene Foster says 'no way' to new Brexit agreement
- Australian gamer beats 15-year record for GoldenEye 007
- Explorers discover a vast network of ice caves under Montreal