Surf's up! Helen Hunt, 53, flaunts her fit physique while catching waves in Hawaii
She played an uptight New Yorker turned surfer in her film Ride.
And it turns out actress Helen Hunt loves the waves in real life.
While vacationing in Hawaii, the 53-year-old star grabbed a board, showing off her toned body and surfing skills while catching some island waves Thursday.
Aloha! Helen Hunt's displayed her toned physique while beaching in Hawaii on Thursday
Paddling out on a yellow longboard while donning colorful Roxy swim pants, the California native looked comfortable-as-can-be in the clear blue water.
As a swell of waves gathered behind her, the five-foot seven-inch star stood up on her board and steadied herself.
Standing tall, the Academy Award winner revealed her strong legs and athletic abilities before coasting into the shoreline.
Cowabunga! The 53-year-old star showed off her strong legs while catching some waves
Shorted! Helen continued to reveal her slim body, throwing on a pair of flattering cut off shorts after drying off from her surf
After finishing up her surf, the Mad About You star shed her outer layers to reveal a blue and black bathing suit which hugged the star's fit form.
As Helen shook out her blonde tresses, a small bruise could be seen on her center, most likely an injury from riding the waves.
Getting dressed, the Twister actress tossed on a pair of cut-off shorts over her trim middle and thin legs before heading off with friends.
High and dry: After spending some time in the water, the Mad About You starlet dried her blonde tresses and threw on shorts over her swimsuit
Following a brief hiatus from the spotlight after directing and starring in 2014's Ride, Helen is back and better than ever.
The starlet appears in the new series Shots Fired, where she plays Patricia Eamons, the Governor of North Carolina. The crime drama premiered March 22 on Fox.
In addition, Helen will hit the big screen this year, starring in the comedy Candy Jar as well as the sports drama Live Like Line.
Shots Fired airs Wednesdays at 8pm on Fox.
Most watched News videos
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Trouble in paradise: Two seniors brawl during Caribbean holiday
- Davis reveals there is no study for impact of Brexit on economy
- Persons of interest in the death of Sydney Loofe release video
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Aftermath of man's brutal attack on greyhound after he lost race
- Arlene Foster says 'no way' to new Brexit agreement
- Australian gamer beats 15-year record for GoldenEye 007
- Heroic neighbours rescue woman after attack by two dogs
- Footage shows wreckage of Stacey Flounders' car following crash