Sun's out, (baby) bump out! Pregnant Kayla Rae Reid shows off her growing belly during Malibu beach day with fiance Ryan Lochte
She's expecting her first child with fiance Ryan Lochte.
And on Saturday, pregnant Kayla Rae Reid showed off her growing baby bump in a bikini photo she posted on Snapchat.
The 25-year-old, who is expecting a baby boy, is due to give birth in June.
Sunshine and tanlines: pregnant Kayla Rae Reid showed off her growing baby bump in a bikini photo she shared on Snapchat on Saturday
Hours later, the model shared a sweet beach selfie with her 12-time Olympic medalist swimmer beau while in Malibu, California.
Kayla highlighted her pregnant belly as well as her toned legs in the black bikini, adding a colorful kimono.
The mom-to-be's cover up featured red, white and blue elements.
She added sunglasses and styled her blonde locks loose with waves.
So happy: Hours later, the model shared a sweet beach selfie with her Olympic swimmer beau - Ryan Lochte - while in Malibu, California
Ryan, 32, flaunted his buff body in black and red swim trunks, with sunglasses as his only accessory.
Kayla captioned the Instagram photo: 'Spent our #earthday enjoying some of its beauty. Earth day should be everyday.'
The star wore the same two-piece while lounging in a pool on a unicorn floatie.
She gushed about her athlete fiance in a picture she posted earlier this week.
Forever: She gushed about her athlete fiance in a picture she posted earlier this week
In the snap Kayla and Ryan pucker up for a kiss; she accompanied the photo with lyrics from the love song Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur.
She posted the lyrics: 'I'm so in love with you/And I hope you know, Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold. We've come so far my dear, Look how we've grown/And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old.'
The pregnant bikini model added: 'I can't wait to see you live out your biggest dream of becoming a father. From the moment we met I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.'
She continued: 'Your soul is pure to its core and you have a heart of gold. I feel so fortunate to share a life with you.'
The lovebirds became engaged in October; they announced the pregnancy in December.
Relaxing: The star wore the same two-piece while lounging in a pool on a unicorn floatie
In sync: The lovebirds are expecting a baby boy this June; pictured in March 2017 in West Hollywood after lunch at Gracias Madre
Most watched News videos
- Daring commuters pass hills engulfed in flames by Cali wildfires
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Pot user describes 'scromiting' syndrome Cannabinoid Hyperemesis
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Davis reveals there is no study for impact of Brexit on economy
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Huge wildfire rages alongside busy Interstate 405 in California
- Australian gamer beats 15-year record for GoldenEye 007
- Trump announces he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- Explorers discover a vast network of ice caves under Montreal