Charles Saatchi enjoys quality time with daughter Phoebe, 23, as they laugh together following lavish lunch at his favourite restaurant Scott's
With an estimated net worth of £100 million, it's safe to say he can afford the finer things in life.
So it's no surprise Charles Saatchi opted to enjoy a spot of lunch at one of London's most opulent eateries as he dined at Scott's restaurant alongside his daughter Phoebe over the weekend.
The duo's lavish meal unsurprisingly looked to leave them in high spirits as they exited the restaurant with stretching smiles.
Scroll down for video
Charles Saatchi enjoyed a spot of lunch at one of London's most opulent eateries as he dined at Scott's restaurant alongside his daughter Phoebe over the weekend
Cutting a chic figure for her pricey lunch date, Phoebe, 23, was clad in a black trench coat, beneath which she donned a mid-length polka dot dress.
She teamed the sophisticated pairing with white trainers and kept her face free of make-up, simply tying her brunette tresses into an effortless top knot.
The father-daughter duo didn't look short of conversation as they chatted incessantly while puffing on cigarettes outside of the restaurant.
Scott's is known for being somewhat of a second home for Charles, who has also been pictured eating at the restaurant with girlfriend Trinny woodall, 53, and ex-wife Nigella Lawson, 57.
Lots to talk about! The father-daughter duo didn't look short of conversation as they chatted incessantly while puffing on cigarettes outside of the restaurant
Blast from the past: Phoebe with former step-mother Nigella Lawson and the celebrity chef's two children Cosima and Bruno in October 2004
Charles welcomed Phoebe - his only child - with his second wife Kay Saatchi, 64, in 1994.
The businessman married the American art curator and collector in 1990, before divorcing in 2001.
Their creative flair certainly seems to have rubbed off on Phoebe, who has already co-founded her own clothing line alongside boyfriend Arthur Yates.
Marriage no. 2: Charles welcomed Phoebe - his only child - with his second wife Kay Saatchi, 64, in 1994
The pair formed London-based fashion label Bruta in 2015, with the line boasting Liberty and Dover Street Market among its stockists.
As well as Kay, multi-millionaire Charles lists American art enthusiast Doris Lockhart among his former wives, with their marriage spanning between the years of 1973 and 1990.
His most famous spouse was arguably celebrity chef Nigella Lawson, though the pair endured a bitter divorce in 2013 after 10 years of marriage.
It's over: Charles and Nigella split in 2013 after ten years of marriage
Current flame: Charles is now in a relationship with fashion guru Trinny Woodall
Most watched News videos
- Daring commuters pass hills engulfed in flames by Cali wildfires
- Palestinians torch Trump photos in protest against embassy move
- Pot user describes 'scromiting' syndrome Cannabinoid Hyperemesis
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Christine Keeler, ex-showgirl at centre of Profumo scandal, dies
- Davis reveals there is no study for impact of Brexit on economy
- Huge wildfire rages alongside busy Interstate 405 in California
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- Hospital video: North Korean defector undergoes life-saving surgery
- Trump announces he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- EU warns Trump against recognizing Jerusalem as Israeli capital