'My relationship advice, find a toy boy ASAP!' RHOS's Christa Billich, 70, flaunts her new younger boyfriend after revealing her 'swinging' relationship with husband
She's been dubbed Sydney's most famous swinger and has made an impression guest starring on the debut season of Real Housewives of Sydney.
Now Christa Billich has taken to Instagram to flaunt her latest fling.
The 70-year-old socialite posted a snap with a younger guy, after freely talking about her and her husband's 'open relationship'.
'Find a toy boy ASAP!' Christa Billich has taken to Instagram to flaunt her fling with a younger man after being open about her swinging lifestyle
Christa shared the snap with the caption: 'My relationship advice, find a toy boy ASAP!'
She wore a bodycon baby pink dress with capped sleeves that rested above her knees.
She teamed the look with a pair of pink strappy high heels, a pair of round reflective sunglasses and a glass of wine.
Honest: Christa has talked openly about her relationship with her husband Charles and how they have been called 'Sydney's most famous swingers'
Her taller but younger 'toy boy' wore a plaid button up shirt with a pair of navy shorts and matching navy lace-up boat shoes.
Christa has talked openly about her relationship with her husband Charles and how they have been called 'Sydney's most famous swingers'.
Christa said: 'I get messages on my Facebook and Instagram from younger guys all the time, and there's nothing to not like about that! We're both open to dating others and have been throughout our marriage.'
No jealousy here! 'We're both open to dating others and have been throughout our marriage'
Happy together: Christa and Charles married more than 30 years ago
The pair married over 30 years ago and Christa revealed that Charles spent their wedding night with the couple's wedding photographer rather than her when they tied the knot.
'Charles promised he would be loyal but he would never be faithful, and he's kept that promise,' she said, admitting that the philandering cuts both ways.
They are so open with each other about the arrangement that Christa is even good friends with some of the 82-year-old's ex-girlfriends - who say she is lucky to have him.
The couple also revealed Charles had even had several extra-marital engagements, and that the key to the relationship working was to keep each other in the loop.
Charles said: 'Today we live to 100 so it would be pretty boring to have monogamy.'
Never boring! 'Today we live to 100 so it would be pretty boring to have monogamy'
Most watched News videos
- Daring commuters pass hills engulfed in flames by Cali wildfires
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- 'Home's South London mate' Sadiq Khan's retort to BBC reporter
- Huge wildfire rages alongside busy Interstate 405 in California
- Motorcyclist chased by driver before being mown down and killed
- Met Office: Winds strengthen across UK as Storm Caroline develops
- Moment Charlie Pearce hides behind a car to avoid a police car
- Trump announces he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- Matt Lauer spotted leaving Long Island deli without wedding ring
- ISIS fighters scream in panic before being blown up in Syria
- Palestinians protest US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel capital