Back to the office! Sun-kissed Ricky Martin returns to American Crime Story set after a fun day working on his tan at Miami Beach
Ricky Martin has been making the most of the Miami backdrop of his latest acting gig in Versace: American Crime Story.
But it wasn't all play and no work for the star who was seen returning to set after getting some time in the Magic City water over the weekend.
The 45-year-old singer looked relaxed and ready to take on the serious subject matter of his show, which chronicles the murder of designer Gianni Versace.
Smile: Ricky Martin looked relax upon his return to set for Versace: American Crime Story on Wednesday in Miami, Florida
Ricky wore a NASCAR baseball bap with large mirrored Ray Ban sunglasses.
His tight white Calvin Klein shirt hugged the singer's muscular midsection that drives his fans wild.
The look was completed with grey sweat shorts and black high-top sneakers.
Ripped: The 45-year-old shared this shirtless snap from his weekend beach trip on Wednesday
Fit: His tight white Calvin Klein shirt hugged the singer's muscular midsection that drives his fans wild
Last week Ricky filmed what was likely his most emotional scene of the television program as he played Versace's lover D'Amico in the moment he found the iconic fashion designer shortly after he was gunned down.
The pop star-turned-actor had tears running down his face as he cradled Edgar Ramirez, who is playing Versace on the show, on the actual steps of the Italian fashion designer's home: The Versace Mansion.
In July 1997, the icon was murdered by spree killer Andrew Cunanan, who is played by Glee actor Darren Criss in the upcoming series.
Cast dinner: Creator Ryan Murphy, Ricky, Edgar Ramirez, Darren Criss and Dascha Polanco are seen taking a break from filming in this photo shared by the Latin sensation
Flex: His impressive calf muscles were on display as he got into a van that would take him to set
Cunanan was on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives after killing five men in three months prior to Versace's murder.
He used the gun he killed Versace with to kill himself eight days later while hiding out in a house boat in the area.
The Versace mansion has since been converted into a high-end hotel called The Villa Casa Casuarina, which has 10 rooms to accommodate guests.
Laid back: The singing superstar shared a laugh with a nearby associate before shooting began
Gianni Versace is being played by Edgar Ramirez, and his sister Donatella is being played by Penelope Cruz.
The upcoming FX series is based on Maureen Orth's 1999 book Vulgar Favors. The 10-episode series, which comes on the heels of 2016's The People v. O.J. Simpson, is set to air next year.
First, season two of American Crime Story is due out this year and is based on 2005's Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Most watched News videos
- Shocking body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver
- 'I'll f*****g slap you': Moment argument erupts on busy train
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- Sarah Sanders: Trump slurred words because his 'throat was dry'
- Adult movie star August Ames posts videos of her cat on Instagram
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dad beats young girl then shaves her head
- Mother in shock after daughters surprise return from Australia
- Adorable moment lioness shares huge cuddle with caretaker
- ISIS fighters scream in panic before being blown up in Syria
- PM: 'Significant improvement has been made in best interests of UK'
- Moment couple are filmed having sex while driving