You CANNES wear cream! Copy the neutral-color gowns of film fest stars Emily Ratajkowski and Elle Fanning with our edit of affordable alternatives
- Emily, 25, and Ell, 19, hit tonight's red carpet in show stopping cream colored gowns, as did Bella Hadid, 20, and Lily-Rose Depp, 17
- Cop their style by shopping FEMAIL's chic round-up of pretty neutral dresses that won't break the bank - at under $100
The 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival kicked off tonight and stylish stars were out in full force rocking dazzling designs.
The Opening Gala may have only happened mere hours ago but the 10-day long festival has already seen it's first stand-out trend grace the prestigious red carpet.
While their designer duds cost thousands, you can cop their style with FEMAIL's chic round-up of pretty neutral dresses that, at under $100, won't break the bank.
Picture perfect: Elle Fanning, 19, dazzled in a cream colored Vivienne Westwood gown that had unicorn's printed on the back
Elle Fanning, 19, hit tonight's red carpet in a gorgeous cream colored bustier gown by Vivienne Westwood, which featured a hand-painted unicorn (among other quirky cartoons) on the train.
According to the design house, it took 10 people more than 300 hours to make this gown in 10 days time.
The 19-year-old has two films premiering at the film festival, so keep your eyes peeled for her next fashion moment.
Romantic ruffles: Topshop dress, $80, topshop.com
Style stars: Emily Ratajkowski, 25, (left) and Bella Hadid, 20, (right) both sported slinky neutral colored gowns tonight
Model pals Emily Ratajkowski, 25, and Bella Hadid, 20, both stunned in similar ensembles as they hit the red carpet premiere of Ismael's Ghosts (Les Fantomes d'Ismael).
Emily sported a custom slinky cream colored slip dress by Twinset that she paired with a dazzling bejeweled necklace, cocktail rings and strappy gold sandals.
Bella exuded old Hollywood glamour in her Alexandre Vauthier strapless gown that she accessorized with crystal-covered Olgana Paris heels and a Bulgari necklace that featured a 180-carat sapphire stone and over 28 carats of pavé diamonds.
Add beading: Dorothy Perkins dress, $27, dorothyperkins.com
Golden goddess: Lily-Rose Depp, 17, donned a cream gown straight off the Chanel Resort 2018 runway
Lily-Rose Depp gave off goddess vibes in a Chanel cream colored gown with gold leaf accents.
Her floor-length dress made its debut just last week at the brand's Resort 2018 show.
Since Lily is the face of Chanel's No. 5 L'Eau fragrance, expect to see the 17-year-old stunner outfitted in plenty more of the designer throughout the festival.
Slinky: H&M dress, $12.99, hm.com
Most watched News videos
- Shocking body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver
- 'I'll f*****g slap you': Moment argument erupts on busy train
- President Trump slurs speech during Jerusalem address
- Man rescues rabbit amidst intensifying flames from LA wildfire
- Sarah Sanders: Trump slurred words because his 'throat was dry'
- Adult movie star August Ames posts videos of her cat on Instagram
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dad beats young girl then shaves her head
- Mother in shock after daughters surprise return from Australia
- Adorable moment lioness shares huge cuddle with caretaker
- ISIS fighters scream in panic before being blown up in Syria
- PM: 'Significant improvement has been made in best interests of UK'
- Moment couple are filmed having sex while driving